WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
I'm sure they're taking all the precautions necessary to try and avoid this... and the virus still got through.

AndyD

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
My friend is an executive producer for a network and she said stars and their entourage often walk on a set with a "rules don't apply to me" attitude in these COVID times (and before). I hope that's not the case here, but she said it's a very widespread issue.

Nif

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know these people have to get paid, but it seems like a bad idea to be filming movies during a pandemic...

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
Get well soon Robert Pattinson. Please continue to take COVID-19 seriously people.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Damn. Hope he doesn't have longterm damage... or die, obviously.

Unfortunately I fear a lot more of this will happen as productions attempt to start up.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I hope he makes a healthy recovery as do his loved ones and production team/co-stars.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if he ventured off campus or something. What are the odds that with all the people working on this thing, the virus zeroed in no one but the star of the film?

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if he ventured off campus or something. What are the odds that with all the people working on this thing, the virus zeroed in no one but the star of the film?
Slim. Very possibly he got it from someone on set, rather than him being the one person bringing it from the outside.

All speculation, of course. Who the fuck knows. I just hope they have really strong protocols in place and this was just poor luck.

Don't take chances and wear a mask folks.
Batman's got the reverse mask that covers everything but his mouth.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shitty. Hope he didn't spread it to anyone and he recovers quickly and fully.