• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I'm tellin' y'all, this dude and his crew are WILD! 😂🤣😂

they get up to some crazy shit and everyone around just all 😲 🤯

fam he's legit 😂🤣😂🤣 deserves to get his own youtube movie 🤩

4f9.gif

LFMartins86

Nov 7, 2017
I thought being the new Logan Paul meant he was a piece of shit person that should be ignored.

Feb 13, 2018
Japan
I wish I still had my David Hasselhoff head on a stick advertisement that he signed. I had to get rid of it when I moved, just like the Mario ad I had the head of Sonic Team sign.

DinoPulse

May 25, 2018
Bruh, he's better than that poser and his brother (Rocco over the paul bros).
I'll take Rocco over them any day.

EDIT : No, I'm serious. This guy's got a good sense of humor and at the very least doesn't try to get himself in trouble with YouTube for doing innapropriate stunts so far.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Never thought I'd say this but I came into this thread expecting a youttuber to have filmed a corpse and have been left dissapointed.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

I remember his final video on the channel, rip

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018
to this day I still don't know what parts of Shawn/Rocco drama are real or fake. Like I figure it is all fake, but sometimes man.

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
The punchline to that Joker video should be that someone out of normal earshot and cameraview heard his rant and beat the crap out of him

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's hard to believe youtube still hasn't taken this video down after two years, clearly they need a lot of help keeping filth off their site

And you can't forget about the spooky videos at this time of year

The Kidd

Oct 27, 2017

Sorry, he does curse on the occasion in this video, but you can't really blame him considering the situation.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I was seriously worried coming into this thread that he did something dumb in another country, I know they had been traveling a lot lately. I've been watching mega64 and their personal channels for over 10 years. Relieved to see they are still just being awesome lol

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Bro, don't scare me like that. I thought he filmed a skit in front of a corpse or something lol