• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Haruko

Oct 25, 2017
Mega64 Gamedays is my new favorite tradition; I gave up staffing Otakon and attending PAX as a guest and I've gotta say that Gamedays has more than filled that void. Everyone is so chill and the Mega64 crew is so nice and fun to hang out with at Disneyland. It's a weekend well spent.

Last_colossi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Well that's bullshit, hopefully they'll be able to get it back. I was going to watch the recording of their Christmas cast tonight but twitch has removed their whole damn channel.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
dispite all the puke i think their twitch channel was in decent standing, so hopefully it will be back up in a few days or so after talking to twitch

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
ELor_rRXYAIHT_6

livin it up 🛋

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.

Holy shit, I haven't heard of "Ask a Ninja" in a long ass time, this guy continues to "still got it." I'm now obligated to watch a few to see if it's still as good as I remember!

Also, not to bring up potential drama, but my absolute favorite member of MEGA64, Eric, left to join Rooster Teeth for some reason, and while I respect his decision, I wonder what he's doing there, and how stuff is going at rooster teeth right now? Never been much of a fan, most of their stuff wasn't my bag, but I'm curious about how somebody more familiar feels about their current situation, as it were.

D-Man

Oct 25, 2017
Rocco is my favorite food/digital influencer. Been watching Mega64 since 2008 and I have nothing but respect for the guy. Never fails to make me laugh.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here

www.youtube.com

Apology Video

My attempt to make things right.

glad he finally came out and said it, dudes been trying to avoid it for years but im glad dude knows to apologize now hopfuly all these haters will back off my boi

rocco 💯 be real 🙏

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

www.youtube.com

Apology Video

My attempt to make things right.

glad he finally came out and said it, dudes been trying to avoid it for years but im glad dude knows to apologize now hopfuly all these haters will back off my boi

rocco 💯 be real 🙏

Hard to take it seriously when it took him nearly 2 years to apologize