• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
I feel sorry for the devs. Punted by Nexon, EA came to the rescue, and it seems like it somehow sold zero copies.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I'll give it a shot. But I don't have much confidence it will gain an audience even for free.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I legit wonder how does people whonpaid full price for it feel for it. Isnt like they gave aways after months. It has barely reached one

Unless they really love the game and want to see a big playerbasr or they got VIP status within the game for life

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Hope it gets the push Rocket League got because it had the same trappings.

EA really botched the launch of this game.

Xbox Live Mike

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
USA
I seen it was 80% off the base version today on the Xbox store so I paid the $5.99; I hated the game. The game is pretty and the character abilities are interesting but people would quit out mid match while the game would continue and make you fight 2 or 1 VS 3. I feel like this could have been a good game but it was wrong of EA to ask $40+ for the game.

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Wow thanks for this. Signed up and got a code immediately. I've been tempted to buy it since it's so cheap but no need now, though I do feel really bad for the devs. This seems like a solid game and they're literally just giving it away now to keep it afloat.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
This game really just needed to be F2P. Their first battlepass is well made and would have made them so much more money than the 30 entry free.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
Wow thanks for this. Signed up and got a code immediately. I've been tempted to buy it since it's so cheap but no need now, though I do feel really bad for the devs. This seems like a solid game and they're literally just giving it away now to keep it afloat.
Exactly this. I feel really bad for them. I heard ppl say even 5$ price is too expensive, without even trying the game. Calling it DoA since day one... What's the point? Ppl hate EA but forget the developers that spent last few years working on the game. It's really sad and this is not the first time that this is happening. Even on this and other gaming forums, ppl keep forgetting that developers are humans that need to eat too.

I_love_potatoes

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jul 6, 2020
I got it, but this was a terrible way of doing it. What about people with actual support issues that will have trouble getting support because everyone is going to try to get in on this. Lol

Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if this still works , i did a case and submitted but never got an email . When i go back in my case still looks open

Kaim Argonar

Dec 8, 2017
I can't get the option to email them, only phone, Answers HQ or the currently disabled chat. What am I doing wrong.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
why not just make the game free for everyone on origin?

this is such a weird promotion

bob100

Oct 29, 2017
Just tried and got an email that there are no PS4 codes left

If anyone has one it will be greatly appreciated

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
i got it to work, and the game...isn't bad at all.

Are the Steam and Origin versions crossplay?

yes. crossplay is opt-in. it's crossplay across all platforms. in your matches you'll see the logo for steam, origin, xbox, or playstation next to player names.

ITBEATS

Oct 30, 2017
I think the game is fantastic and really want it to succeed.

I don't understand why they don't make it F2P to get the playerbase and then push the battle pass, which is well-made. Launch some marketing activity to create a buzz and get people playing.

It's a quality game that's addictive - literally just get people to play.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
4786555-red-space-ranger-morph-o.gif

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
I think the game is fantastic and really want it to succeed.

I don't understand why they don't make it F2P to get the playerbase and then push the battle pass, which is well-made. Launch some marketing activity to create a buzz and get people playing.

It's a quality game that's addictive - literally just get people to play.
Definitely should have been f2p since day one, with Mythic Edition being 15$.
Game is so polished and fun!

SRV

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 29, 2017
I can't even get passed the promo reason selection but I'm seeing people say no PS4 codes left anyway :(

Blah

Oct 26, 2017
I ended up just buying the deluxe edition for $10 (the regular is only $5) and had a really great time with a couple of friends.

I feel bad for the devs because it is a quality, fun game but they were really up against it at $40.

The item shop and unlocks are also incredibly fair. After a couple hours of playtime I can buy any of the items in the Item Shop. Its system is really generous compared to most in the genre.

I highly recommend just spending the $5 if you're interested in it.

Last edited:

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's free so screw it, why not. The game looks fun from the streams I have seen.

Even when it does go F2P I imagine there will be bonuses for people who own the game.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't sleep on this game folks. EA botched the launch but they're building the playerbase now. Post-launch support so far has been great, and even the cosmetics are dope. Probably my multiplayer game of the year so far.