• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Railgun

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
3ymOKk8_d.jpg

Just saw this on the Store home page, assuming this was supposed to be announced on Inside Xbox tomorrow?

Edit: Also listed on the games web page as being included in Game Pass.

beb0F0l_d.jpg

Seeing as Rocket League was being teased for Inside Xbox I guess this confirms that's the announcement. I'm a bit dissapointed as I was really hoping it was the X Enhanced patch releasing.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, huge. We were wondering the other day why Rocket League popped up in the "continue playing" section of Game Pass, guess this is why. PUBG next?

OP
OP
Railgun

Railgun

Oct 27, 2017
Australia

When I saw this earlier today I thought it'd be an announcement that the X Enhanced patch is finally out. Hopefully they will announce that as well

Typhoon20

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If gamepass continues to boost sales of 3rd party games in ways it did for SOT, SOD2 I can't imagine how the portfolio will look like in a few years. Very exciting to say the least.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Microsoft, you're not meant to leak your own secret announcements!

Still though, I'll take it!

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
Funny, I just reinstalled it on PS4.

So of course I don't care, because there will be no crossplay. I would play it on X if I could bring my profile.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Could MS make We Hapy Few a game pass launch title? or they wouldn't bother with gearbox?

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Fantastic for Rocket League. It'll be a perfect Game Pass game. Hoping for X Enhancement soon!

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty crazy they didn't bother upgrading it yet for such a big hitter, pro version looks amazing compared to the original.
They are still a pretty small team. They have done a lot of work on the Switch version since launch(it was ported by another dev) and this summer has some huge updates where they overhaul the XP system, account system adding crossplay parties and rocket pass. I'm guess the enhanced patch needed to be put in the backburner till these are all done.

Liliana

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
NYC
Wow, that's pretty huge. RL already has a massive install base on Xbox despite never being free and releasing a year later. Wonder what the numbers will look like after it hits XGP.

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
I bought the game like 2 days ago and I have gamepass...

Time to ask for a refund

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
if earthfall and no mans sky make it to gamepass and thats what that inside xbox picture now possibly points to

holy shit..........