• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017

Prepare your pacenotes and check your roll cages. Rocket Pass 4 is ready to rally next week! Your climb to the Pro Tiers begins on August 28—just one day after the Season 12 Update goes live.

Leading the pack of new rewards only found in Rocket Pass 4 is none other than Mudcat, the new rally-inspired Battle-Car. As was the case in previous Rocket Passes, you'll unlock Mudcat as soon as you purchase Rocket Pass Premium and begin your journey to unlocking the Mudcat GXT and access to Pro Tiers.

Based on community feedback, Rocket Pass 4's Weekly Challenges are changing! New Challenges won't expire after their week concludes. Now, you'll be able to complete Weekly Challenges at your leisure throughout the duration of Rocket Pass 4.

Just like in Rocket Pass 3, both the Free and Premium tracks will get three new challenges each week. Weekly Challenges help you climb your Tiers even faster with Tier Points. Each Weekly Challenge is worth three, five, or eight Tier Points. Rocket Pass 4 features 70 Tiers, but getting to Tier 70 is only the beginning. Pro Tiers grant Painted or Special Edition versions of select Rocket Pass 4 items, all of which are tradable.

Rocket Pass 4 will begin at 10:00 a.m. PDT (5 p.m. UTC) on August 28 and ends on December 4. Unlock Rocket Pass Premium with 10 Keys or get a head start with the Premium Bundle, which costs 20 Keys. The Premium Bundle comes with Rocket Pass Premium, plus an additional 12 Tiers!

The checkered flag is nearly out on Rocket Pass 3. There's just one more week before Rocket Pass 4. We hope you're ready to rally your team and start climbing those Tiers! How far will you go??

---------------------------------------------------------------

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I've never done a Rocket League Rocket Pass. I'm tempted this time as I'd love to get back into the game. I always load them up halfway through and figure it's not worth buying with only having half the time left to do it.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I hope they got rid of the really bad challenges that require you to wear certain items.

It kind of kills the point of customization. All of the challenges should be actual gameplay achievements.

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
Rocket Pass 3 was great with a lot of fun weekly challenges to complete along the way. Can't wait for this one. Just avoid challenges for playing in a specific arena this time around.

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Bought every Pass so far - and will get this one, too :) It seems fair and kinda pays for itself given you get keys every season anyway.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
I have plenty of keys I earned from the current Rocket Pass to pay for the next one. That's what i'll be doing from now on. I refuse to spend another penny on this game after that Epic announcement. I just can't give it up because it's so addictive.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Man I wish we had cross-saves/progression in Rocket League. If we did I would buy a Rocket Pass or two.

BubbaKrumpz

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yay Area
In as always.
Wish they'd expand on Clubs and Tournaments. Make it something like in fifa seasons cups where it'll open for a certain amount of time and you get to play other people. Need more arenas too tbh. It's still my favorite game though but some areas feel anemic.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I hope this is one of the things that comes with the epic boyout. Their EPIC ID system and crossplay is pretty damn flawless.

That would be amazing. I think the studio was asked in the past and they said it couldn't be done tho because of how everything was set up? But... I hope they manage to pull it off.