• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

XShagrath

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even know why some of you still bother. This thread is just a sea of complaints.

Just get the PC version and start swimming in custom songs. Never have to worry about finding a good song to play ever again.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Your right, shag, not a lot of incentive to stay console. Support has been weak as fuck. It's not 1995....

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Is there an easy way to change the guitar sound on a custom dlc song? Some of the tones they choose are so loud and obnoxious you can't even play it.

toymachinesh

Oct 27, 2017

Here are your February 2020 Newsletter Hints!

pxfz1jB.png

MakgSnake

Dec 18, 2019
Canada
Do you mean a new game? Rocksmith 2014 Remastered is on PS4 and Xbox One currently.
Yes I meant like a brand new one. Rocksmith 2020 or something. Are they making one? Or any chances of that happening?

And Rocksmith 2014 can be bought - But I like buying it as a bundle - But I know many people prefer using their own guitars and all. Bundle is super hard to buy now, right?

Such an innovative game/experience

OP
OP
Infernostew

Infernostew

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Yes I meant like a brand new one. Rocksmith 2020 or something. Are they making one? Or any chances of that happening?
Nothing announced as of yet and I have my doubts that they're moving forward on a Rocksmith 3. If anything, I would hope they've moved development towards next gen and adding more features and that's why we haven't had any indication of a new version. Although, Ubisoft San Francisco haven't announced any projects since the completion of the newest South Park game so who know really. If any of us on here know anything it's toymachine and they've been oddly quiet on the matter for quite some time. Personally, it's my most anticipated unannounced game by a large margin.

MakgSnake

Dec 18, 2019
Canada
Personally, it's my most anticipated unannounced game by a large margin.
I can see you are very passionate about this game, which is always amazing to see in a fan. Thank you so much for all the info still. I will be keeping an eye on this thread to see any updates or anything regarding the new one. :) E32020 (Fingers Crossed) You never know for next gen.

toymachinesh

Oct 27, 2017
You might as well buy a guitar/bass and the Xbox One or PS4 Bundle (game+cable). If they announce a new version you'll have the old setlist to import at the very least

Amazon

31GhostsIV

Oct 26, 2017
Stevie Wonder – $7.99

* Stevie Wonder "I Wish"|Lead/Rhythm [E Standard] | Bass [Eb Standard] –
* Stevie Wonder "Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours"|Lead/Rhythm/Bass [E Standard] –
* Stevie Wonder "Superstition"|Lead/Alt. Lead/Rhythm [Eb Standard] | Bass [Eb Drop Db] –

Yep I'll be buying that. I Wish seems like a damn good reason to get the bass out.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Stevie Wonder – $7.99

* Stevie Wonder "I Wish"|Lead/Rhythm [E Standard] | Bass [Eb Standard] –
* Stevie Wonder "Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours"|Lead/Rhythm/Bass [E Standard] –
* Stevie Wonder "Superstition"|Lead/Alt. Lead/Rhythm [Eb Standard] | Bass [Eb Drop Db] –

Oh hell yeah. I like all of this. Gonna bust out the base this weekend for Superstition...