• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

Rocksteady Superman Game Possible Leak? (gamesystemrequirements.com) [UPDATE: Unlikely]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
On gamesystemrequirements.com a listing popped up from about a day ago for Rocksteady's Superman: World's Finest. I have absolutely no idea how legit this website is, but I thought you folks at Era could help out.

https://gamesystemrequirements.com/game/superman-worlds-finest

I checked the FAQ and Terms of Use on the website and it seems like you can't just post whatever games you want on there. I searched for constantly rumored games (GTA VI, Half Life 3, Bloodborne 2, etc) and absolutely none of them popped up, but this one did.

There was also a listing on this website for DMC V about a month before it was revealed and someone linked it on here:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/le...vy-spoilers-inside.8198/page-149#post-8000690

I don't know what to make of this, but with the Game Awards approaching in about ten days, I'm clinging to everything.

The title is a reference to the comic series of the same name.

"Virtually every issue featured DC's two leading superheroes, Superman and Batman, with the earliest issues also featuring Batman's sidekick, Robin."

So it makes sense, I suppose. I just hope someone finally makes a good Superman game. I can't even imagine what that would be like.

Oct 25, 2017
I hope that, if it's real, Superman is already very experienced in his career. Would love to see him and Lois already married, and hopefully maybe even already have Jon around too.

Oct 27, 2017
World's Finest, huh? For those that don't know that's typically how DC refers to Batman/Superman team-ups, so it sounds like Bats will be in this too if it's real.

Oct 25, 2017
Superman may be relatively boring, but a video game based on him? A video game based on the most over powered character to ever exist? Sign me up :D
He's not boring when he's written right. In the movies he tends to be boring, but in the comics he's often my favorite character.

Status
Not open for further replies.