• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
On gamesystemrequirements.com a listing popped up from about a day ago for Rocksteady's Superman: World's Finest. I have absolutely no idea how legit this website is, but I thought you folks at Era could help out.

https://gamesystemrequirements.com/game/superman-worlds-finest

I checked the FAQ and Terms of Use on the website and it seems like you can't just post whatever games you want on there. I searched for constantly rumored games (GTA VI, Half Life 3, Bloodborne 2, etc) and absolutely none of them popped up, but this one did.

There was also a listing on this website for DMC V about a month before it was revealed and someone linked it on here:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/le...vy-spoilers-inside.8198/page-149#post-8000690

I don't know what to make of this, but with the Game Awards approaching in about ten days, I'm clinging to everything.

Oct 25, 2017
Milwaukee, WI
The title is a reference to the comic series of the same name.

"Virtually every issue featured DC's two leading superheroes, Superman and Batman, with the earliest issues also featuring Batman's sidekick, Robin."

So it makes sense, I suppose. I just hope someone finally makes a good Superman game. I can't even imagine what that would be like.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
pxlJAKwYTeu8Vg29KbMOYQ.png

Image for the thread, but interesting if true lol

JCHandsom

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
I wonder if they'll try and reconcile this with the nonsense that was the Arkham Knight epilogue

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Superman baby let's freaking go!!! This and Smash so close together is my dream

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully any Superman game coming out goes for either Tim Daly or George Newbern as his voice.

Oct 25, 2017
I hope that, if it's real, Superman is already very experienced in his career. Would love to see him and Lois already married, and hopefully maybe even already have Jon around too.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
World's Finest, huh? For those that don't know that's typically how DC refers to Batman/Superman team-ups, so it sounds like Bats will be in this too if it's real.

Status
Not open for further replies.