• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Glimpse_Dog

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
i've been saying that exact same thing for a while

the first big raid will be going to flashpoint bats cave and taking him down or something - shit's gonna be fire

If that's the approach they take Im in. I just don't want it to be basically the avengers game but you play as Harley Quinn etc.. causing hyjinx...Doesn't appeal to me. "Suicide Squad Kills The Justice League' I would buy in a heartbeat though.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
This is an announcement. I can't believe that's how they did it after years of mystery.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
As someone who loves DC comics, the only redeeming characters in suicide squad at large are Amanda Waller and Deadshot. The rest are pretty uninteresting to me, but maybe they'll convey it better

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
this game is 100% GaaS if you've been keeping up with what people like JS have been saying and the kinds of ppl Rocksteady have been working with on this project

super daring prediction on my end but yeah, it'll probably be like Avengers

honestly i'm down, Rocksteady haven't really failed me yet

Last edited:

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if it will be part of the Arkhamverse.

A Suicide Squad GaaS isn't exactly the direction I would have wanted Rocksteady to go, but I'm keen to see more.

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
THIS IS KATANA

Excited for anything Rocksteady brings out, but ngl I find the Suicide Squad extremely uninteresting generally. I'm there regardless however!

Edit - Also "evil Superman" is even less interesting, so I sure hope that's not the entire crux of this.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I'm a fan of the Comic book Suicide Squad.

Can't wait to see how much they evolved in all those years of silence.

Silver-Streak

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly don't know why the Suicide Squad are so important that they've been given this much attention. WB has been trying so hard to make Fetch happen.

My bet it's actually due to how poorly the Justice League movie was received, so WB's higher ups are now apprehensive to push any of their "better liked" teams for fear of poisoning the well. Which is dumb because the team wasn't the problem, but we already know that ATT/WB leadership is dumb (such as the cancellation of Swamp Thing, for example).

Geldboom

Oct 28, 2017
The fun thing about the suicide squad is that you can bring in any villain for the most part and you can throw them on the team.

I hope Rocksteady picked some more obscure/fun characters to be on the team instead of the shit movie roster.

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
Aaaat laaaaaaaaaast!

Ee0cqKBWsAEUsEy
Ahhh, this looks cool! Evil superman, with red eyes and cracked skin.

I have high hopes for this game!

AngelOFDeath

Nov 13, 2017
this gonna be another Avengers style GAAS. :(
Wait fuck is it? It'll be quite interesting WHEN this launches, say sometime next year after Avenger's have worked out their kinks & content offering, and this is just rolling out, it'll almost like playing catchup. However if the gameplay is far beyond better than Avengers, it'll have its own following.

So yeah still need to see this in action.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's fascinating that the very first key art for the game is Superman. For so many people, Suicide Squad just isn't very interesting.

There will be a poster for all the Justice League targets, I bet Batman is next.

I'll wait to see what this has to offer before I judge it, but as I said when it leaked that Rocksteady was making a SS game, DC really needs to stop trying to shove SS down my throat.

Just ignore it then it's not that hard to not engage with media you don't want to consume. While everyone was whining about Marvel pushing the Inhumans i just didn't read any of their books...

Print_Dog

Oct 27, 2017
That Suicide Squad logo is genius. I dont read many comics so I have no clue whether its original or not. Cant wait for Fandome!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Just ignore it then it's not that hard to not engage with media you don't want to consume. While everyone was whining about Marvel pushing the Inhumans i just didn't read any of their books...

It's not like we have a huge wealth of alternative games about DC characters right now. This shit is going to be the only major project unless you want a MULTIPLAYER BATMAN GAME

God I hate WB Games so much right now.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I'm hyped.

Hopefully on PC and doesn't have any bullshit attached, we'll see.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
I already like the aesthetic.

This is a really good way to make a Suicide Squad game exciting.