• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's not about the Mueller thing, I imagine. Probably some other shit they got going on.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like they did one of these a few months ago, but it was unrelated to the Trump investigation. I'm expecting the same here.

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
Probably won't be related to the Russia stuff, but it's possible. Last time it was Iranian hacking that Rod announced.

A Cohen indictment would likely come from NYC since SDNY division of the Justice Department is working on that.

Kapten

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
With the way things are going, they probably announce that police is to be taken off the streets and replaced with Schutzstaffel.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Probably Emmett Till related. If it were big news about Trump it would have leaked.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
"Ladies and Gentlemen, after long deliberation we have decided not to allow Donald Trump back into the US. He is a clear and present danger to national security and thus has been added to the no fly list and will not be granted entry at any port in the country. Thank you and God bless America."

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Law enforcement huh, 'cops are now legally allowed to shoot black people as they please'. (well they already are)

RedValkyrie

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's Friday the 13th.

LET'S GO!!!

I hope it's related to the Russua investigation.