• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Every time I see the fucking president of the United States peddling "deep state" conspiracy theory bullshit I want to fucking scream.

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
I love the oscillating between 'Obama didn't do anything about this!' and 'Obama started this investigation so it can't be trusted!' shit he bleats out.

This is essentially the same investigation that Gowdy was making a big point of it starting before September 2016 just in Thursday.

RedValkyrie

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

These are the tweets of a guilty person.

No comment about how well a job the intel agencies did in uncovering the plot to mettle in the election. The detail of that indictment is crazy.

His guilt is so obvious and his comeuppance is close at hand. I can feel it.

Come on America. Why cant you finally get rid of this orange piece of shit?
His following is so jealous of the love Obama gets that they can't abandon him now. They picked this horse as a rebuke to Obama. They're stuck with him.

Literally everything about Trump is the complete opposite of Obama.

Last edited:

MBeanie

Oct 27, 2017
Why didn't Obama stop the russian collusion that didn't happen but he should have stopped anyways?

Obama and his wily ways, trying to undermine democracy from the shadows, when will he ever learn.

Oct 27, 2017
I had been seeing The DNC server stuff all over the place. Like my local newspaper comment sections were filled with what looked liked bots repeating it over and over again. What are they suggesting is on it that could refute any of the charges outlined in the indictment? It doesn't make sense to me.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
I had been seeing The DNC server stuff all over the place. Like my local newspaper comment sections were filled with what looked liked bots repeating it over and over again. What are they suggesting is on it that could refute any of the charges outlined in the indictment? It doesn't make sense to me.
It's meant to vaguely imply Democrat corruption, somehow. They deal in vagueness and suggestion.

Axe

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
I can't remember the details, but didn't a European country have live CCTV footage of the hack being conducted? I wonder if that's how the intel community were able to identify the 12 individuals.

Oct 27, 2017
It's meant to vaguely imply Democrat corruption, somehow. They deal in vagueness and suggestion.
Have you seen the "transfer speed" stuff though? Saying the hack had to have been done via usb or something. I need a conspiracy explanation.

I can't remember the details, but didn't a European country have live CCTV footage of the hack being conducted? I wonder if that's how the intel community were able to identify the 12 individuals.
I also remember reports about a foreign ally picking up the celebrating of the hack and stuff as well. It's likely our allies will be a source of evidence for some of this. It's also apparent the US was monitoring some of this activity live while it was happening as well.

Last edited:

RedValkyrie

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fox News and conservative sites have been going on about how the DNC didn't allow the FBI to inspect their servers. Maybe b/c they have something to hide.

Have you seen the "transfer speed" stuff though? Saying the hack had to have been done via usb or something. I need a conspiracy explanation.
Roger Stone mentioned something similar on CNN last night. It's a conspiracy theory that it was done locally and transferred to a portable hard drive.

TerminusFox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
But... but... "she didn't earn my vote" or "I just don't trust her" or "I just don't like her" or "forget intelligence and qualifications, I'm mad my candidate didn't make.

We literally would not be having any of problems we are facing if people that didn't vote for Hillary showed some intelligent thought.
There no doubt in my mind that Hillary with a DDD setup would've absolutely a game changer for our country

RedValkyrie

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I never heard of that.

I assume the US govt has human assets working within the Russian govt or close to govt sources. The details they provided were unbelievable.

Crimson-Death

Oct 27, 2017
Purgatory
She tried to warn y'all.

Un-fucking-believable how competent and prepared and intelligent a true, real, candidate sounds. Whether one likes her or not.
Feels like eons ago.
And now we got that FAKE! illegitimate president for a myriad of idiotic reasons. Fuck the electoral college too, especially hard. Innocent lives destroyed because of him and his racism and submission to Putin.

BrassDragon

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
I never heard of that.

I assume the US govt has human assets working within the Russian govt or close to govt sources. The details they provided were unbelievable.

No, this was an effort by the Dutch intelligence service to hack into the GRU from 2014 onwards which led to actually spying on Cozy Bear in real time as they were attacking the DNC.

They actually blew this operation to support the American investigation into collusion and it became public last year.

RedValkyrie

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No, this was an effort by the Dutch intelligence service to hack into the GRU from 2014 onwards which led to actually spying on Cozy Bear in real time as they were attacking the DNC.

They actually blew this operation to support the American investigation into collusion and it became public last year.
So is the CCTV thing legit?

BrassDragon

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
So is the CCTV thing legit?

Yes, Joint Sigint Cyber Unit (our modest equivalent of the NSA) hacked a security camera inside the GRU building. We don't have the footage but the existence was confirmed by Dutch government sources with the assurance the CIA had been briefed several times to support counter-intelligence operations.

It was basically giving up an intelligence crown jewel to help harden an ally against foreign attack. Good to see Mueller finally putting it to use.

RedValkyrie

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yes, Joint Sigint Cyber Unit (our modest equivalent of the NSA) hacked a security camera inside the GRU building. We don't have the footage but the existence was confirmed by Dutch government sources with the assurance the CIA had been briefed several times to support counter-intelligence operations.

It was basically giving up an intelligence crown jewel to help harden an ally against foreign attack. Good to see Mueller finally putting it to use.
Wow.

Lo-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
New Yawk City!
Come on America. Why cant you finally get rid of this orange piece of shit?

Because the constitution doesn't give us a tool to use no-confidence against a chief executive, and no party leader is going to risk impeachment ahead of the conclusion of an investigation of this magnitude.

A lot of us want him gone. A lot of voters and a lot of Democrats. But removing a chief executive doesn't happen with the snap of a finger, regrettably. That isn't exclusive to America. Removing a German chancellor through no confidence is legally and politically difficult by design, for example.

hendersonhank

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fox News and conservative sites have been going on about how the DNC didn't allow the FBI to inspect their servers. Maybe b/c they have something to hide.

Roger Stone mentioned something similar on CNN last night. It's a conspiracy theory that it was done locally and transferred to a portable hard drive.

The idea was that there was no proof Russians were behind the hacks/leaks -- the DNC didn't turn over the server for analysis, moronic and easily proven false claims that files couldn't be transfered over the internet as fast as 180 mbps (lol) -- and thus it was a phony narrative created to smear Trump.

The fact that the indictments outline all kinds of evidence of these Russians committing the hacks and leaks, completely unrelated to any data found on the DNC server, makes it utterly astounding that they are still trying to claim there is something shady about DNC not turning over the server. This is aside from the fact that these people don't seem to understand that the mirror they DID turn over is by definition 100% identical to the original server, unless the argument is that there would have been the culprit's fingerprints or pubes on the original hard drive or something.

Zing

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
IMG_0013.JPG

Last edited:

sleepnaught

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
She was right about a lot of shit.

Hope to god she was wrong about this at least :(

Truly mind boggling, I'll never understand how someone can see these two individuals and feel Donald J Trump was the more competent candidate. Hillary was far from perfect, but the nation would have been a far better position in the world today. It's actually a breath of fresh air when you go back and listen to Hillary or Obama, you get to listen to world leader who can actually form coherent sentences.

Deleted member 2171

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Truly mind boggling, I'll never understand how someone can see these two individuals and feel Donald J Trump was the more competent candidate. Hillary was far from perfect, but the nation would have been a far better position in the world today. It's actually a breath of fresh air when you go back and listen to Hillary or Obama, you get to listen to world leader who can actually form coherent sentences.

Because, regardless of one's opinions of Hilary re: her policies, she's been the target of a 30+ year long smear campaign. Conservatives have been trained from fucking birth to have a pavlovian reaction to her name, because she made it clear from a young age she was going to be a force in politics, and she spent a lot of time lost because of when she was born, she had to let Bill be the one that actually ran for office.

I mean fuck the Republicans are STILL going on about her coming up on TWO FUCKING YEARS after defeating her in a presidential election. They are so fucking afraid of her running ever again, they will keep it going until she dies and probably not even then will they stop. They complained about her more than about Bill during his entire goddamn presidency.

Deleted member 11517

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Actually, I'd hope she will run again, cause who else do democrats really have?

Removing a German chancellor through no confidence is legally and politically difficult by design, for example.

That's true, but you can bet your ass this would go a whole lot faster in Germany for example*, it's reeeeeeally hard from the outside (and I guess from within also) to understand what the fuck is taking so long.

I still remember after the election a lot Americans, democrats obviously, were convinced "1-2 months tops before he gets impeached lol"

*and know why? Because we don't have a 2 party system where one party can block the whole thing indefinitely (so basically partly down to "lucky circumstances" I suppose)

Deleted member 11517

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Her name is tarnished at this point. I don't think it's a good idea for her to run again.

As for who else? That's the problem, isn't it? Democrats need to stop relying on legacy politicians.
Right, I know, that's a problem. It's just my feeling she should run again... also that she'd be a good president most likely.

I mean both options are risky, go with a "no name" lose because nobody knows them, run with Hillary, lose because "emails".

(still just a hunch but I think she should try again ...)

nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere
Right, I know, that's a problem. It's just my feeling she should run again... also that she'd be a good president most likely.

I mean both options are risky, go with a "no name" lose because nobody knows them, run with Hillary, lose because "emails".

(still just a hunch but I think she should try again ...)

I really don't want another career politician Dem as president. I want something new.

But honestly, if we're going with known quantities, Warren or Biden would be better than Clinton IMO.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
He hasn't pardoned the already indicted oligarchs.

He will pardon zero point zero Russians at any time in the near future because that's admitting (accepting a pardon is legally an admission of guilt) that they committed crimes against the American people by tampering with the election and he has to pretend that his election was legitimate.

Note that not only has he not pardoned the oligarchs, he hasn't pardoned Manafort or Flynn.

He'll hand out pardons like candy once they hit Don Jr. and Ivanka and at that point he's fucked.

Mueller is literally playing nth dimensional chess.

Plus even he would have to know that pardoning non-resident foreign citizens would be an extremely bad look. They're not American in any way shape or form.

XMonkey

Oct 26, 2017
Hillary would 110% not run again.

The Democrats don't have a clear favorite right now, but there are several good candidates. The primary is going to be interesting.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hilary probably would have been a decent President but even if she narrowly won, wouldn't the Republicans just block everything like they did with Obama? Better than Trump of course but she would be spinning wheels and would the midterms bring a blue wave for her? It's a pity but shit unfortunately happens.

Ponn

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hillary would 110% not run again.

The Democrats don't have a clear favorite right now, but there are several good candidates. The primary is going to be interesting.

Unless someone really pops out of nowhere and makes a splash it will probably come down to Harris,Booker and that Kennedy. I'm on the fence if Sanders should run again. I don't think the Dems have their shit together enough to get past all that.

Deleted member 11517

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really don't want another career politician Dem as president. I want something new.

But honestly, if we're going with known quantities, Warren or Biden would be better than Clinton IMO.
Yeah, but I don't think they can go with someone new (as in relatively unknown), that's super risky.

Then Warren or Biden, it's probably just important whoever it is gets great support from democrats and isn't a dummy and can take a good fight with Trump (or whoever may be the republican candidate).

Anyways, it's kind of off-topic, will be interesting to see if repubs really try to impeach Rosenstein...

Allard

Oct 25, 2017
Hilary probably would have been a decent President but even if she narrowly won, wouldn't the Republicans just block everything like they did with Obama? Better than Trump of course but she would be spinning wheels and would the midterms bring a blue wave for her? It's a pity but shit unfortunately happens.

Supreme court and judicial nominees, and not destroying long standing alliance with our allied nations is a good enough reason. Not to mention cabinet secretaries, EPA, ACA sabotage and just the single ability to have an ounce of empathy in our president for 4 more years. We might have seen a potential worse outcome legislatively going to 2020 election, and in the end maybe it might end up for the best, but damn if the first two reason alone aren't going to monstrously painful for a generation.

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty wild hearing people actually support Clinton in 2020. Yes, she got fucked in the 2016 election but she doesn't deserve anything at this point, especially a third chance.

As for the Dems, there aren't any frontrunners because the party refuses to acknowledge the younger, more progressive elements of the party. Voters don't care about the old, Centrist vanguard of the party but those people cling to power like flies on shit.

Leftist politics in America are completely devoid of imagination at this point.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Supreme court and judicial nominees, and not destroying long standing alliance with our allied nations is a good enough reason. Not to mention cabinet secretaries, EPA, ACA sabotage and just the single ability to have an ounce of empathy in our president for 4 more years. We might have seen a potential worse outcome legislatively going to 2020 election, and in the end maybe it might end up for the best, but damn if the first two reason alone aren't going to monstrously painful for a generation.

True, that is way better. She might not have achieved too much but could have carried on things and made some changes.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
Meanwhile on Facebook, republicans are quoting Rosensteins conference yesterday and saying "see! No Americans were involved! Just Russians!"

Me: So why are your idiotic republican congressmen trying to shut down an investigation to find enemy foreign hackers within the country? <crickets>
Why is Manafort in prison and multiple "Americans" like Flynn and Page under investigation? <crickets>

Them: "How come you're not mad that the dnc stole the nomination from Bernie. The fix was in for Hillary the whole time. So glad she didn't get her coronation that Obama promised her!"

Deflection to the maximum level

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
Pretty wild hearing people actually support Clinton in 2020. Yes, she got fucked in the 2016 election but she doesn't deserve anything at this point, especially a third chance.

As for the Dems, there aren't any frontrunners because the party refuses to acknowledge the younger, more progressive elements of the party. Voters don't care about the old, Centrist vanguard of the party but those people cling to power like flies on shit.

Leftist politics in America are completely devoid of imagination at this point.
stop relegating the primaries

Russia hacked into the campaign: fact