• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sleepnaught

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
He was very close back then and that was back when he was an unknown quantity. Now everyone knows who he is and the lines are already drawn.
You're right, they are already drawn. That's why this will have no consequences for him. People appalled by this are already voting against him. The rest either dont care or will vote for him no matter what.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
NOW will people join me in saying he's a mobster, surrounded my mobsters, who does like mobsters do, and "governs" like a mobster would with the levers of power at their fingertips?

Moscow Mitch: Consigliere

Jabba the Attorney General: Fixer

The rule of law, checks and balances, and justice are enemies to mobsters like this. It's banana republic/mafia state or jail for these fucks.

Prosecutor in Roger Stone case resigns.

Mueller man. Those rumors of a war going on in the DoJ these last few weeks are proving themselves true.

The last minute change in guidelines just makes the DOJ look bad. If the judge asks them to explain themselves in court it will be embarrassing for everyone involved. Jackson can do as she likes, tough It's unlikely that she'd give him significantly more time than Manafort or Cohen, so I'd guess 3-5 years tops despite whatever zany thing the DOJ suggests today.

And Florida Man's will only move on the pardons when they can't hurt him. Which means the day after the elections this year. Win or lose, he'll set all of his friends free.

FUNNY HOW THAT WORKS EH?

WHO COULD BENEFIT FROM THE AUTHORITIES NOT HAVING RESPECT?!?