• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

hasan114

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
User Banned (2 Weeks): Downplaying the importance and legitimacy of an equality movement.
No Lies Detected.

I think the movement has done some good in that men now think twice before doing something stupid but there is a lot of hypocrisy and paranoia involved here.

Deleted member 225

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This guy is a literal reason why the metoo movement exist. He has been using his power and influence for decades to escape from the crimes he committed. I really don't care about his opinion at all on the topic, neither should anyone else, and he can fuck himself

Deleted member 9100

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What a terrible person.

However I do agree the academy's decision to expel him was one to "only serve appearances". Why not expel him back when he drugged and raped a child and fled the country? Why only now? Just for appearances.

Metallix87

User Requested Self-Ban
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I mean, at this point, no one should be surprised by him responding in this way. He truly has lost his fucking mind, the sick bastard.

Mariachi507

Oct 26, 2017
I mean, did anybody expect him to have a different opinion on this? He's a known fucking rapist with multiple accusations against him last time I checked.

Deleted member 42221

Banned
Apr 16, 2018
Oh, is he upset that rapist scum like him might have less power in Hollywood? You know who else is upset? YOUR VICTIM BECAUSE YOU FUCKING RAPED HER YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Kind of interesting he's still referenced primarily as an Oscar winner instead of a convicted pedo rapist who escaped his sentencing by fleeing the country.

DeathyBoy

Oct 29, 2017
Under my Hela Hela
What a terrible person.

However I do agree the academy's decision to expel him was one to "only serve appearances". Why not expel him back when he drugged and raped a child and fled the country? Why only now? Just for appearances.

Even a few years ago you had "enlightened" directors and actors signing a petition asking for him to be allowed back into America. Times needed to change.