• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 17658

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So I made a giant thing of lasagna to ration for the week and was looking for room in the fridge to put it in. So I moved my roommates stuff around in the fridge, one of the lids to his Tupperware container fell off and I jumped back so far I nearly bumped into the counters behind me. There are three of us in the house and we kinda have an unspoken rule on who gets what part of the fridge and I noticed one of my roommate has been putting more and more stuff in the fridge and taking up a majority of the little space I have. I simply move his stuff aside and keep it moving. But now I realized why he has so much stuff in the fridge. I texted my one roommate with the picture and asked him to talk to him yesterday. Came home today and asked him if he did and he said he did but he's acting very indifferent about it. Their like close friends so I'm just gonna drop it....

Let me embed it for you
tTUgoFZg.jpg
https://imgur.com/tTUgoFZ

Last edited:

Rellodex

Oct 29, 2017
this is super common....I don't know why people can't eat their god damn food, especially when you consider the expense and time that is involved to prepare this much all at once.

I don't understand it at all, but at this point I've lived with enough people who do this kind of thing that there must be some reason or something that occurs to innocently allow this kind of thing to happen.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
I saw all kinds of moldy shit working at a supermarket and it never really grossed me out. That pic made me almost dry heave holy shit lol

CannonBallBob

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure resulting to passive aggressive means on this thread is the way to go. This could go under borderline harassment, actually.

Talk to the person. Posting about them here won't solve your problems.

geomon

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
No...no no no. You tell that motherfucker, he either cleans that shit up or the next thing he collects will be his things and he can get the fuck out. Do not be passive aggressive with that, that's a fucking health issue. Everyone in the house could get sick from that.

Slappy White

Oct 27, 2017
Forget confronting him. This seems to be one time where you may need to resort to violence. You're definitely going to need a flamethrower.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Lol. Indifferent?

How about some fucking answers before we all get sick/cure some forms of vd. Whatever but.. yeah that's bizzare.