• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
First time a game is being removed since FIFA 14. In FIFA 14's case 15, 16 and 17 were already in the Vault as well as a trial for 18. With Rory McIlroy PGA Tour there is no other golf replacement on the service. I assume it's licence issues so hopefully not a sign of things to come.

Unfortunately, we have to announce that EA SPORTS™Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR® will soon be removed from digital storefronts and will no longer be available for purchase. It will also be leaving the EA Access Vault on May 22, 2018.

https://www.ea.com/ea-access/news/rory-mcilroy-pga-tour-will-leave-ea-access-on-may-22

sambills

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
This sucks but honestly the game is trash so who cares

I would love a good new golf game thats more realistic and has some tour courses (hotshots is fun tho)

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
It's not just EA Access, it says all storefronts and no longer available for purchase.

Skyebaron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
JGYSRXf.gif

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Tiger Woods is coming back, gotta get that Rory shit off the (digital) shelves first

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Weird that they're pulling it from everything. I wonder if it's a PGA thing?

FriedConsole

Oct 27, 2017
They don't make good golf games anymore. EA gave on developing a golf game halfway on this one and released it anyway. Everybody's Golf sucked. The Golf Club is still not a polished product that feels amerture.

jchap

Oct 27, 2017
A shame. This game is the only one that puts the player in the shoes of Rory choking at The Masters.

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well... maybe don't make promises you know you can't keep. Just saying.
I mean, they are keeping their promise. Every single game they make and put on EA Access is on EA Access. If the license ran out for this one, they legally cannot continue to offer it.
You're being incredibly unreasonable.

Oct 25, 2017
For these games, I really don't care.

Like, given it's their only golf sim, sure, but yearly stuff is non important. The newest version will be there anyway.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Geez. The game is already going for like $30 used on PS4 and Xbox One. Delisting it is just going to inflate the price even further.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I mean, they are keeping their promise. Every single game they make and put on EA Access is on EA Access. If the license ran out for this one, they legally cannot continue to offer it.
You're being incredibly unreasonable.
And it's going to be something that happens with all of their sports titles with licensed music in them.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
In all seriousness the physical version of this game was already like $30 for some reason, now if you cant buy it all it'll go up some more

Deleted member 11157

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That game was awful. Little customization and no fun.

Make Tiger Woods 2014 Masters Edition available so I can retire my ps3 please.

Nov 2, 2017
Hope it goes on sale this week (again!). I never purchased it because of Access ... lesson learned?

I like the game enough to have it available to play. I hope EA is working on another golf game.

Bgamer90

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if they have plans to team up with Tiger Woods again now that he has a better public image.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
That explains why its been $10~ for like the last 2 months on PS4. They already took it off PSN it looks like? Would have bought it if I knew this shit was happening. The lack of any kind of notice sucks a ton.

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
They don't make good golf games anymore. EA gave on developing a golf game halfway on this one and released it anyway. Everybody's Golf sucked. The Golf Club is still not a polished product that feels amerture.

Camelot needed a Mario Golf Switch like yesterday!

Get that Tennis game out, let me check out Daisy in those Tennis shorts and get to making Daisy in sexy Golf plaids!