1. Omnislayer

Omnislayer

Damn we really missed out.

2. Yeah

[​IMG]

;)

3. Gartooth

Gartooth

It can look that way since she's been absent since 3D World, but the team is still interested in using her. Aside from Odyssey, the developers also had ideas for putting her in Captain Toad's ending.

4. carlosrox

carlosrox

I was actually 100% expecting it but I don't really care either way. Her story in SMG was nice and touching but I still don't get why fans have made such a big deal about her.

It really bugs me too how her actual spoken lines are just "yes", etc.

5. mk7t

mk7t

Wow. That looks soooo much better than the New Donk City we got in game. I really wish they would've gone this route instead of the hyper realistic stuff.

6. carlosrox

carlosrox

Oh man what is this art, this looks fantastic. Can the next Mario look like this please?

That's a lot more interesting to me than NDC (and I'm fully aware of what they were going for with Odyssey/NDC).

7. I so want to see Casual Rosalina just out in an urban area and be like "Oh, hello Mario. Looking after the Lumas is a lot of work, but they don't take up all my time, and the stars can manage themselves once in a while."

8. Heartskips

Heartskips

This is more characterization than all the other Mario characters besides maybe Luigi.

It's also cool to have a "princess-like" character like Rosalina that isn't just a damsel and actually does stuff and has her own story that has no relation to Mario himself and that isn't tied to the Mushroom Kingdom overused stuff.

9. Oheao

Oheao
    Self-Requested Ban Member

I hope someone gets a high-res, sharp scan of the pic, because it's amazing.

10. Nazo

Nazo

That's some cute ass art right there.

11. Falchion

Falchion

KK Rosalina right there. Definitely hope she has a role next game.

12. BDS

BDS

13. InfiniDragon

InfiniDragon

That's cute. That's damn cute.

14. ILikeFeet

ILikeFeet

space mom stay winning

15. She is truly awesome. A strong addition to the Mario Universe and this concept art reflect, or reveal, what the artist think about her personality.

16. She isnt a princess tho, she is some kind of intergalactic goddess

17. Civilstrife

Civilstrife

This makes me want to hear an acoustic version of Jump Up Superstar.

Off to Youtube I go...

18. Phendrift

Phendrift

Rosalina is the best mario character, fuck are y’all on about?

Great design, actual great backstory, this whole ethereal vibe to her... amazing character
    What was this about?

19. RM8

RM8

They don't need to shoehorn space Peach everywhere, and that's fine.

20. Gartooth

Gartooth

One of the original ending ideas for Captain Toad was that it would be revealed the entire game was a story book that Rosalina was reading. This fits with how the game's levels are presented as chapters in a book.

21. Phendrift

Phendrift

Source for this? That’s pretty cool

22. Gartooth

Gartooth

https://www.mariowiki.com/List_of_Captain_Toad:_Treasure_Tracker_pre-release_and_unused_content

23. ned_ballad

ned_ballad

24. Phendrift

Phendrift

Thanks, this would’ve been pretty interesting but I see why they didn’t go for it. It worked in Galaxy 2 because it was obviously a sequel. Treasure Tracker has nothing to do with Galaxy so Rosalina showing up might’ve confused people who didn’t know who she was

25. NoKisum

NoKisum

Plot twist: Rosalina is the true source of Max's powers.

26. DukeBlue

DukeBlue

We need "Super Mario Galaxy: Rosalina Returns" to happen

27. Lusamine

Lusamine

it's Rosalina Returns: Super Mario Galaxy; at least get your jokes right.

28. DukeBlue

DukeBlue

Oof, my bad. Don't get your panties in a twist, Karen.

29. ILikeFeet

ILikeFeet

Rosalina has since been established, so I don't that would be a problem. She's appeared in every spinoff since Galaxy

30. apathetic

apathetic

Also whenever Rosalinas not on screen, all the other characters should be asking, "where's Rosalina?"

I don't mind her, just again, don't think she needs to be in everything.

31. They should have delayed the game.

32. Glio

Glio

Rosalina is much more important today than Daisy and Waluigi have ever been.

33. spartan112g

spartan112g

I still think Rosalina, Peach, and Daisy should get a team up game themselves. I’m so tired of Mario’s stupid face.

34. Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher
    Crisis Dino - Snake is in Smash Moderator

I'm glad she didn't. We got a good compromise with Pauline, since no other princesses besides Peach showed up.

The benefit of having an entire mainline 3D game revolve around her and her story vs only spin-offs and being in a Gameboy Original title.

35. AztecComplex

AztecComplex

The first time I saw a picture of Rosalina from Galaxy I swore it was Peach on a different hairdo. The fact that they look so alike makes her boring. At least Nintendo could've given us a bit of diversity and make her brown or black. Opportunity missed....

36. Gartooth

Gartooth

I appreciate how Odyssey had a lot of the main cast show up, even if the story was centered on Mario/Peach/Bowser.

The most prominent being Pauline for New Donk City, but Luigi and Captain Toad also show up in every world. Then there's in the post game
    Yoshi, Toad, and Toadette. Also Rosalina had the sprite cameo and DK was there as his original 8 bit self.

37. Khanimus

Khanimus

There should've been a world that was just all the characters out-of-wardrobe, like actors chilling backstage after a show. Miyamoto even thinks of them as performers. Rosalina is chillin with a guitar, Luigi is way into coffee, Waluigi is like the most normal of everyone.

38. feyder

feyder

She's a vicious little viper and the less we are exposed to her, the better.

39. Xaszatm

Xaszatm
    Member OP

....uh...wat

40. Slime Thief

Slime Thief
    Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account Member

The levels and music in 3D World’s postgame are Galaxy-tier. I see no problem there~

41. Slime Thief

Slime Thief

Wrong. Odyssey was bland in its level design. Actual gameplay is fine.

42. UmbriaPauly

UmbriaPauly

Daisy is at her own level of demotion lol

This looks great through. Hopefully she is in SMO2

43. Slime Thief

Slime Thief

Not really tbh. Moon is too generic compared to something like Rosalina’s Observatory. She would feel out of place.

44. Slime Thief

Slime Thief

So butthurt. LOL.

45. noyram23

noyram23

That sucks, this is such a beautiful design.

46. RM8

RM8

I mean she's not in this game :)