• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The comedian also said that Christine Blasey Ford, who last year accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault in the 1980s, "should be in prison."

Roseanne Barr slammed the #MeToo movement, California Sen. Kamala Harris and more in a wide-ranging interview on The Candace Owens Show's inaugural episode, which went live Sunday morning.

During a long discussion about the anti-sexual misconduct movement, which Owens called "the believe women thing," Barr explained that she had been talking to someone recently who suggested, "[The women] were there in the room because they thought they were getting a job 15 years ago," which she said she disagreed with. "Well, it's because they're hos. Like if you don't run out of the room and go, 'Excuse me, you don't do that to me,' and leave, but you stayed around because you're like, 'Well, I thought maybe he was going to give me a writing job,' well, you aren't nothing but a ho," she said.

More at the link, video of the interview is below as well.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...e=twitter&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Seems like she's doing an awful lot more to ensure that she's denied further jobs.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Uh oh, someone's hitting the sleeping pills again.
ambien-walrus-says-lets-do-this.jpg

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sounds like someone completely remorseful and reformed. I'm sure they will resurrect her for Season Two of The Conners.

kadotsu

Oct 25, 2017
I implore everyone to not click the triple whammy of a has been, interviewed by Owen on Prager U. Your youtube recs will be in the dumpster for weeks.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
When you've got nothing more to lose, the filters and apologies for being a garbage human being stop real quick.

AxeVince

Oct 26, 2017
Don't give her more of a platform by talking about her.
She only deserve to fall into oblivion and be forgotten.

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
'Excuse me, you don't do that to me,' and leave, but you stayed around because you're like, 'Well, I thought maybe he was going to give me a writing job,'

Add "wanted a job" to the list of "she asked for it"

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
The existence of right wing media, and it's self-propagating echo chamber is pretty scary. It's literally the rise of fascism. There are a lot of hateful, angry people who want their own freedoms crushed just to shit on some imaginary enemy.

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Candace Owens has a show?

People still take any consideration to what Roseanne Barr has to say? She's literally in the phase of her career where she's just trying to be as offensive as possible in order to stay relevant.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Official Staff Communication
We do not provide a platform for Candace Owens or her content here.

Status
Not open for further replies.