• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...ms-natalie-portman-defends-kevin-hart-1177378

Roseanne Barr criticized Natalie Portman and defended Kevin Hart ahead of her visit to Israel.

roseanne_barr_the_paley_center_an_evening_with_roseanne_-_getty_-_h_2018.jpg

In an interview published Friday in daily newspaper Israel Hayom, the comedian took on Portman, who last April outraged many upon declining to take part in an award ceremony as the recipient of the Genesis Prize Laureate, explaining she "did not want to appear as endorsing Benjamin Netanyahu, who was to be giving a speech at the ceremony."

"It was really sickening, I find her repulsive," said Barr of Portman in the interview. "She was raised in incredible privilege of safety in the Jewish state and knows nothing about anti-Semitism."

...Added Barr, "She's the darling of the left here, the Jewish left in Hollywood, she is a complete hypocrite who grew up in safety and privilege, like I said before, and knows nothing about what she speaks of."

Asked about Kevin Hart's Oscar controversy following backlash over his past homophobic tweets as it related to her own racist tweet that got Roseanne canceled in May, Barr said the comic should be forgiven. "Largely they're digging up things that people did 15 and 20 years ago, and Kevin Hart, his statements were really old and people grow up and change, and he did say he was sorry over and over," she continued.

Barr also acknowledged former TV husband John Goodman's appearance on Late Night with Seth Meyers last week, where he said he "really missed her this year" while filming The Conners.

"That was sweet of him but he should've fought harder for me," she said. "But nobody fights for anybody in Hollywood because it's you next if you do. It's very much a culture of fear and mind control and it's run by people without a lot of ethics."

More at the link. Blame your current situation on Ambien an anti-Semitic TV network your co-stars Natalie Portman if old.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There is literally no situation where I would side with Roseanne and Kevin Hart over John Goodman and Natalie Portman.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
That doesn't surprise me. I'm sure she has a "I MADE THESE PEOPLE!" view of the entire cast.

OP
OP
MinusTydus

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
We are better off ignoring her.

Nah. Racist dipshits need to be called out publicly at every opportunity for being racist dipshits. Ignoring them is dangerous. It doesn't make them go away, they continue silently-- or in Roseanne's case, loudly in the background.

That doesn't surprise me. I'm sure she has a "I MADE THESE PEOPLE!" view of the entire cast.

She already did exactly that to Michael Fishman, who plays DJ:

6478.jpg

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
If anything, I feel like John Goodman has been very reserved when it comes to actually condemning her actions.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
Nah. Racist dipshits need to be called out publicly at every opportunity for being racist dipshits. Ignoring them is dangerous. It doesn't make them go away, they continue silently-- or in Roseanne's case, loudly in the background.

She already did exactly that to Michael Fishman, who plays DJ:

6478.jpg

Nutter, she throws herself under it over and over again. Just be nice.

Deleted member 22649

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't understand why we're giving any attention to this person. Adding this thread to ignore; this person doesn't deserve a platform here or anywhere.

Last edited:

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
TIL Natalie Portman is Israeli. Also Rosanne continues to be trash. No surprsises there.

deathsaber

Nov 2, 2017
To be fair, I actually suspect John Goodman agrees with Rosanne on a lot of things. But obviously, he has a far better sense of when its best to just keep the mouth shut, and she, of course, never does.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
"I am a reporter for the historic Hollywood reporter, I could write an article on something interesting and relvent or I can go talk to an old washed up racist, decisions"

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
To be fair, I actually suspect John Goodman agrees with Rosanne on a lot of things. But obviously, he has a far better sense of when its best to just keep the mouth shut, and she, of course, never does.

Didn't he say trump supporters should bugger off into their own dome or something, he probably just feels a conflict of loyalty with Roseanne.

CthulhuSars

Oct 25, 2017
I am pissed off at Natalie Portman as well because she dated Thor.

Honestly Roasanne needs to just go back under her rock.