• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who's your spirit Animal?

• Tina

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Gene

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Louise

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Bob

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • Linda

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Teddy

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Mort

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jpop

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Having a lazy Sunday and I've decided to return and watch Bob's Burgers from the early seasons.

I have to say this has to be one of my favorite animated shows, and I can't believe that it has been 9 seasons since it has started. It feels like just yesterday when I stumbled upon it in college when the first season was airing.

I have to say this is such a great show - Even going back to the early episodes is fun since you can just randomly pick and episode and watch away.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
As someone who regularly used to read bad fan fiction and have some really hilariously bad fantasies during my awkward teenage years, not to mention being just an awkward looking fuck who couldn't take two steps without tripping or embarrassing himself, Tina 100%.

OP
OP
Jpop

Jpop

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As someone who regularly used to read bad fan fiction and have some really hilariously bad fantasies during my awkward teenage years, not to mention being just an awkward looking fuck who couldn't take two steps without tripping or embarrassing himself, Tina 100%.

Haha -

Tina has some fucked up fantasies if she was real I'd hope she was in Therapy.

Her "falling" in love with a duck(?) and imagining having duck/human babies killed me. Also that she kissed the duck smh...

Timeaisis

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
The great thing about the show is all the characters are so great and relatable on their own ways. That said, I feel like it's gotta be Bob. He simultaneously hates people and likes them. He's been beat down by the world enough to be a cynic, but still has a sense of wonder. If I were a parent I'd probably be a lot like that.

Second would be Gene because he's so dang weird and that was me when i was a kid. Louise is the kind of person I wish I were.

BrokenFiction

Oct 25, 2017
ATL
Andy and Ollie are objectively awful. I cringe every time they are on screen.

T3eztqJ.jpg

Walker_Boh

Oct 25, 2017
Boise, Idaho
Bob is my spirit animal, I wish I was fun as he is when he is drunk. His Absinthe dream and his drunken fight with his turkey baster are some of my favorite moments on Bob's Burgers.

Aug 27, 2018
I personally believe that the *good* seasons of the Simpsons are some of if not the best comedy tv ever, I 100% believe that Bob's Burgers stands toe to toe with the Simpsons. Not to mention that it's leaps and bounds better than current Simpsons, I love Bob's Burgers...I even have a Bob's Burgers cookbook with every "burger of the day" in the show for the first few seasons.

Teepo671

Nov 1, 2017
Guam
I love pretty much every character on the show but Teddy is definitely a favorite. He's practically the sixth Belcher. She's not on the list but I'm also quite fond of Gayle.

out_of_touch

Oct 25, 2017
There's way too many musicals as the show progresses and it feels so forced. Regardless it's a good show all the way.