• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 2, 2018
Played this a bit back with one of my mates and we had a terrific time - he wanted to come by tonight as he'd bought the game but his other friends are terrible at it. I mentioned there's a DLC and we looked on PSN and bought the expansion. What then ensued with 5 straights hours of screaming at the television while we "got good" at legendary mode.

In short: A 2D arrow shooting co-op title.
Jump, shoot, slide to catch arrow and dodge damage. Super tight controls, its really one where you have to play with your gaming partners and its both chaotic and challenging all at one.

Legendary also forces you to revive your co-op players and gives you only 5 continues.It's super hard and its so rewarding when you beat the final bosses. We only managed to beat 1 of the bosses so far.

Anyhow, hysterically fun. If you're looking for a fun co-op title - this is one to look into. Can't imagine playing this with any more than 2players but you can have up to 4p. Buy this game if you haven't already and get ready to have a blast.

10/10

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
This was the go-to game for my friends and I for a very long time. It's excellent.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This and SpeedRunners were my friends "Smash Bros" game until we got hold of a Wii U / Switch for Smash Bros.

good party gem.

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
One of the best local MP games of all time without question.

Don't sleep on the single player / Co-Op too. Turning up the difficulty all the way is like some sort of Bubble Bobble game on steroids but with better gameplay. Definitely check it out.

OP, which console did you play on? I grabbed it on PS4 but may double dip on the switch release.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
the game is soo dang good. felt good unlocking the "rapture" trophy. compelling single player stuff this game has.

oh and yeah its fun as hell with friends.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Local co-op is fine.
but three to four player versus absolutely smokes the campaign stuff, it's hard to go back

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
it's been dwelling on my wishlist for many moons

i'd only be playing it SP so i'm always iffy on pulling the trigger

OP
OP
Oct 2, 2018
One of the best local MP games of all time without question.

Don't sleep on the single player / Co-Op too. Turning up the difficulty all the way is like some sort of Bubble Bobble game on steroids but with better gameplay. Definitely check it out.

OP, which console did you play on? I grabbed it on PS4 but may double dip on the switch release.

I played it on PS4. So good. I just bought Dark World. So good.

it's been dwelling on my wishlist for many moons

i'd only be playing it SP so i'm always iffy on pulling the trigger

It's quite good its SP. There's a lot of challenge in hardcore mode. It is definitely still fun... but best with people.

I've got this on PS4 but I really need to try it out with some friends.

organise a TFA party!