• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Sep 21, 2019
Don;t give up on BB yet, these just popped back in for my browser at least

screenshot2020-09-17a7pjdh.png

it's all a bunch of BULLSHIT. You can't get through the order steps in enough fucking time.

KTroopA

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK
MSI Trio = beast confirmed. cool and quiet. toight

Depending on the level of airflow inside your chassis, expect the card to sit in the 70 Degrees C range temperature-wise under hefty load conditions, which is just terrific for a card of this caliber. In extremely stressed conditions, we'd hit 33 DBA marker, which is a totally silent performing acoustic level once seated inside a chassis. The card it beautiful, the fastest AIB card, yet that impressed me the most, it so silent!

www.guru3d.com

MSI GeForce RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO review

In this review, we benchmark the GeForce RTX 3080 GAMING X Trio from MSI; yes MSI is back with a new Gaming X Trio, with that TRIO, of course, short for a triple-fan solution with an otherwise heavil... Final words and conclusion

Deleted member 25042

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Man could have gotten a Eagle OC or Ventus for 719€ but I didn't find any reviews on them (now out of sstock)
TUF OC was available but at a stupid price for some reason (879€)....

-Tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Oct 26, 2017
I think the best buy stuff is actually real, but they are preorders. I have gotten close twice. The first time was for pickup tomorrow then like 5 minutes ago was for pickup Oct 2nd.

Cripterion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lol had a look at the prices, 999€ for MSI trio one. I bought my RTX 2080 at 849€ so series 3000 did actually went up in pricing.

minimalism

Jan 9, 2018
I stand no chance on BB because it fucking sticks you on the goddamn 'fast track' login screen for like 10 seconds each time you try to check out.

GlowingBovine

Prophet of Truth
Nov 27, 2017
I was at best buy and there was a line of about 6 people. Then a manager came out and said there were no video cards. Not sure if that's true for all stores though.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
I have receipts/order confirmations for all 3 of my orders. It was so strange I was at checkout for one and then F5'd and both went through. But while I F5'd I went and checked out on another site and that went through too. Anyway - that was an expensive 4 seconds of my life, I shall wait for the sites to not be so broken and login and see what my orders say. They're all EVGA cards so I doubt I'll see them this side of Halloween but we shall see.

Superimposer

Nov 21, 2017
Scan checkout just went through for UK peeps. There is still hope as long as you got one in your basket initially I guess

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
I have receipts/order confirmations for all 3 of my orders. It was so strange I was at checkout for one and then F5'd and both went through. But while I F5'd I went and checked out on another site and that went through too. Anyway - that was an expensive 4 seconds of my life, I shall wait for the sites to not be so broken and login and see what my orders say. They're all EVGA cards so I doubt I'll see them this side of Halloween but we shall see.
Again, I'll pay for one lol

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Gigabyte Eagle was like my 4th choice, it's not a pretty card but ultimately I don't care about aesthetics

RIP my baby Zotac, priced out last minute :'(