Rudy Giuliani apparently under investigation

SlipperyMoose

Oct 28, 2017
You know I want to laugh but then I’m reminded that this is real life and this shouldn’t be funny. I’ve never seen such a shit show in an administration before.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
I feel like Trump, the day he got in office, must have just started working on getting dirt on as many high profile GOPers as possible so they’d never flip on him the way any moderately intelligent person would by now.
It happened way before he got into office. Russia hacked the RNC in 2016 same as the DNC, yet that data has still never seen the light of day yet. And it was a massive hack too.

And considering how corrupt the GOP has been since forever ....

They're all compromised and were well before even election night and Russia probably shared that with Trump and his crew.

Nerfgun

Oct 25, 2017
Nova Scotia
I kind of wondered if this was Trump’s way of “cauterizing” Giuliani and making him the / a fall guy after all

but if it is, it’s really dumb, because it’s likely to drag down a bunch more shit, like Perry.

as someone else aptly put it, you flip one little rock around these guys and a mountain of dirt come out

ImaginaShawn

Oct 27, 2017

Here are those guys Trump doesn't know (even though they have been pictured together, have stayed at his hotels, and have Mar-a-Lago memberships) having a meal with his son.

Calles

Nov 1, 2017
Thank God, all the stuff he's involved in and doing lately, he should be a huge red flag that demands a full investigation.

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my God, this is amazing. I can't wait to see Trump throw Rudy to the wolves and then for Rudy to suddenly start kicking and screaming about what an evil human being Trump is. It's going to be glorious.