• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
He really said to "ask Rudy." Lmao.

Now, if I'm Giuliani, and I hear Trump saying that on national TV to the media...well, I'd be fuming. He's definitely looking up and readying his text messages for anything at this point lol. Rudy has to know Trump well enough to understand that he'll be thrown under the bus asap if Trump sees him as a real threat. He better be smarter than he acts.

I never thought Cohen would flip. He did. Rudy will too if this shit is half as bad as it's looking. If he actually ends up going to jail...My god, that would be something.

Elliott

Oct 25, 2017
ezgif-6-24eae9a3d5bc.gif

Herne

Dec 10, 2017
He really said to "ask Rudy." Lmao.

Now, if I'm Giuliani, and I hear Trump saying that on national TV to the media...well, I'd be fuming. He's definitely looking up and readying his text messages for anything at this point lol. Rudy has to know Trump well enough to understand that he'll be thrown under the bus asap if Trump sees him as a real threat. He better be smarter than he acts.

I never thought Cohen would flip. He did. Rudy will too if this shit is half as bad as it's looking. If he actually ends up going to jail...My god, that would be something.

He was surely expecting that kind of behaviour at this point.

Oct 30, 2017
To be fair, Trump takes photos with everyone in a 100' radius all the time. It's not a good look but it takes more than a photo to prove he knows someone.

#boringrealist

Culex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
LITERALLY the same last words from Trump about Cohen before he headed off to prison!

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"You don't know what you're talking about, idiot." is how I've been responding to my brothers about anything recently. It's a lot of fun.

bonch00ski

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ah so Trump finally is turning on Rudy.

Rudy this is your chance to atone for what you have done and make good in anyway possible.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Dumbass Donald said:
I don't know those gentlemen. Now, it's possible I have a picture with them, because I have a picture with everybody. Maybe they were clients of Rudy. You'd have to ask Rudy.

When you realize mid-sentence that "no comment" probably would have been the better answer.

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
I HAVE ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE WITH MYSELF!
*Men in suits knock on Rudy's door: Good
Morning, we're here to -

Rudy: - then I respectfully decline your idiotic indictment. Got it? And also, 911, all of that and um, ugh.....you morons, hahaha, you- you morons are arresting a hero, I was a mayor in nyc during that time, maybe you heard of it. How about something you fellas definitely have heard of, Executive privilege and the 5th! Can't really mess with me. You know, you know - hahaha - (laughs maniacally) you know that I'm a lawyer, right? Okay? So just, just go to - (mumbles incoherently) - and all you really need is my phone anyway, just take my phone. Passcode is 91145. Are we good now? Tell me we're good?

Men: yeah, um ok so... we're just out this morning spreading the good word of God. Ahem, um would you like a watchtower? Sir...Sir, no, really, we don't need to see your text messages.

Last edited:

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm waiting to hear Giuliani say he was murdering a prostitute so there was no way he could have committed those other crimes.

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
This Tweet really doesn't confirm that Giuliani himself is under investigation, just that his financial dealing with the two people arrested today are being scrutinized, which we could have assumed because... duh.

That said I would not be at all surprised if Giuliani is under active investigation at the moment.

Woolley

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
" he was just a volunteer, he was never on the payroll." Seems like the best route to go to me.