• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
1*_-g3Bs7LOQ6bQSmGWgtD3A.png

Scrub Jay

Nov 28, 2017
I'm going to laugh if his cronies paid for their plane tickets with checks signed by Rudy.

Eagledare

Oct 30, 2017
I mean, you can only confess to so many crimes on national television before you catch a charge.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
The investigation consists of saying he's under investigation and then waiting for whatever incriminating texts he tweets to prove his innocence.

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
I can't wait to see the Gollum-esque texts to himself revealing more details of the conspiracy.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
"And I will be the hero! These morons—when this is over, I will be the hero," - Rudy Giuliani

Let's see Rudy, Lets fucking see...

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
As he should be.

When someone is constantly surrounded by burning buildings, eventually you have to question whether he's the arsonist.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
Dude should have retired in 2001 and enjoyed those speaking engagement fees and book deals while sleeping soundly at night knowing that his legacy was generally viewed in a positive light.

I'm struggling to think of many other politicians with national recognition that have destroyed their legacy after leaving office.

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Dude should have retired in 2001 and enjoyed those speaking engagement fees and book deals while sleeping soundly at night knowing that his legacy was generally viewed in a positive light.

I'm struggling to think of many other politicians with national recognition that have destroyed their legacy after leaving office.

From America's mayor to... Moscow's Mule. what a great legacy.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Trump, the day he got in office, must have just started working on getting dirt on as many high profile GOPers as possible so they'd never flip on him the way any moderately intelligent person would by now.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
I feel like Trump, the day he got in office, must have just started working on getting dirt on as many high profile GOPers as possible so they'd never flip on him the way any moderately intelligent person would by now.
Russia just handed him the files probably. Trump isn't capable of doing work himself.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Court: Hello Mr Giuliani we -

Rudy: (Admits everything)

Court: Okay we can wrap this -

Rudy: You're misrepresenting my statement! What I said was - (Admits everything again while incriminating 20 more people and produces detailed receipts). There was no wrongdoing!

Media: Rudy "Did nothing wrong"

Court: Dang it.