• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BFIB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trump today: I don't know these people.
Trump tomorrow: I don't know Rudy Guiliani.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017

DeepWateryAdamsstaghornedbeetle-size_restricted.gif

SlipperyMoose

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
You know I want to laugh but then I'm reminded that this is real life and this shouldn't be funny. I've never seen such a shit show in an administration before.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
I feel like Trump, the day he got in office, must have just started working on getting dirt on as many high profile GOPers as possible so they'd never flip on him the way any moderately intelligent person would by now.

It happened way before he got into office. Russia hacked the RNC in 2016 same as the DNC, yet that data has still never seen the light of day yet. And it was a massive hack too.

And considering how corrupt the GOP has been since forever ....

They're all compromised and were well before even election night and Russia probably shared that with Trump and his crew.

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I kind of wondered if this was Trump's way of "cauterizing" Giuliani and making him the / a fall guy after all

but if it is, it's really dumb, because it's likely to drag down a bunch more shit, like Perry.

as someone else aptly put it, you flip one little rock around these guys and a mountain of dirt come out

ImaginaShawn

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Here are those guys Trump doesn't know (even though they have been pictured together, have stayed at his hotels, and have Mar-a-Lago memberships) having a meal with his son.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017

Here are those guys Trump doesn't know (even though they have been pictured together, have stayed at his hotels, and have Mar-a-Lago memberships) having a meal with his son.

Only a matter of time before Trump throws his own son under the bus in a desperate attempt to save himself. Always knew it would happen.

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my God, this is amazing. I can't wait to see Trump throw Rudy to the wolves and then for Rudy to suddenly start kicking and screaming about what an evil human being Trump is. It's going to be glorious.

Psyborg

Aug 6, 2018
You either die America's Mayor you live long enough to become America's Villainous Jackass

Oct 27, 2017
Rudi is truly fucked, I wonder if he'll try to drag Trump down with him or if he'll hold out for that sweet sweet pardon

RustyNails

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You can't arrest a lawyer and his associates for the same crime