• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah. Me too.

/bangs table

Crimes! Crimes! Crimes!

IdealRichIceblueredtopzebra-size_restricted.gif

which CATS character is Rudy, I wonder

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Cohen tried to warn them

yep
ezgif-1-d23b59b00fe5.gif

So Trump is already like "they're Rudy's boys, ask him about it" and "I don't know if he's my lawyer" and such. Same exact thing happened to Cohen. And it will happen to everyone else, including his kids. So I don't know what these GOP congressmen are thinking by still aligning themselves to this albatross. Except well, because they're all complicit in a cornucopia of crimes crimes crimes.

Deleted member 4614

Oct 25, 2017
How can anyone look at all the poeple Trump has cycled through and be like "Yeah, he's a good judge of character."

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
yep
ezgif-1-d23b59b00fe5.gif

So Trump is already like "they're Rudy's boys, ask him about it" and "I don't know if he's my lawyer" and such. Same exact thing happened to Cohen. And it will happen to everyone else, including his kids. So I don't know what these GOP congressmen are thinking by still aligning themselves to this albatross. Except well, because they're all complicit in a cornucopia of crimes crimes crimes.

I think part of is just typical ego/entitlement. When people see it happen to someone else, and they're egotistical or entitled, they can laugh at the foolishness because they know they are DIFFERENT and it won't happen to them, precisely because they are different. If hasn't happened to you, you don't think it can.

Erpy

May 31, 2018
How can anyone look at all the poeple Trump has cycled through and be like "Yeah, he's a good judge of character."

Even most people who are poor judges of character (i.e: people who are too trusting) are still better judges of character than Trump as long as they use more than a single criterium to base their judgement on. With Trump, it's simple. If you say good things about him, you're a good guy, a smart guy and "my (insert name here)". If you critize him, no matter how measured or well-reasoned, you're an idiot who's only good to be fired through tweet.

Because of this, Trump has major issues letting go of millstones as long as those millstones keep praising him.

aliengmr

Oct 26, 2017
The worst part about all this, to me, is that while the WH/Rudy were running around pushing out the good people and replacing them with shitheads, the whole purpose for all that damage is fabricated. The fact that the Biden's are in the clear, and have been since this bullshit started, adds insult to injury. Not that I'm disappointed the whole Biden thing is bullshit, just that all the damage was for nothing.

In the end, all everyone involved with this situation did, is further corrupt Ukraine.

Trump is the most disloyal person in all this. He'd gladly sell out the entire country to save his own skin. Rudy is fucked, as is anyone who's able to be thrown to the wolves.

As far as pardons are concerned, I'll bet he doesn't do them either. Trump takes being a festering asshole seriously.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
I think part of is just typical ego/entitlement. When people see it happen to someone else, and they're egotistical or entitled, they can laugh at the foolishness because they know they are DIFFERENT and it won't happen to them, precisely because they are different. If hasn't happened to you, you don't think it can.

You go down to protect the boss. It's only interesting and new when they have fall guys go down WHILE implicating the boss.

"I did the same thing that you're doing now for 10 years. I protected Mr. Trump for 10 years," he said.

Cohen added: "The more people follow Mr. Trump — as I did blindly — are going to suffer the same consequences that I'm suffering."

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Im gonna be so sad when Rudy Colludy goes to jail...hopefully they let him on interviews in jail to further say some ridiculous shit