• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
I don't follow rugby and I don't know what's happening in this thread, but I'm pretty happy about all this as a South African lol. Everyone has been in such a joyous mood since Saturday :)

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
South Africa deserved that win, well and truly. No complaints and I think most English people feel the same way. Outplayed on the day and you could tell from the first minute England didn't have their heads in the right place.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
South Africa deserved that win, well and truly. No complaints and I think most English people feel the same way. Outplayed on the day and you could tell from the first minute England didn't have their heads in the right place.

That was the game for me. The moment that reflected this the most was about 10 minutes in (maybe less), England already behind, tried to play from their own 22. Completely the wrong decision in the circumstances.

Like fair enough do that in the pool stages or Autumn Internationals, or in the last 10 minutes if you're behind. But in World Cup final, first 10 minutes, all you should be thinking about is clearing the ball. It was clear they were trying to play the wrong game for the situation. South Africa meanwhile knew it was just about building points and only opened up a fair way into the second half.