• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
No idea who to support for this one... I always back Scotland when they're playing anyone but Wales, but what a story it'd be for Japan to go through.

Think I'll just watch as a neutral and enjoy the occasion.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Itv just interviewed a Scotsman and his kids. His wife is Japanese , he lives in Japan, " Im
he forever" he said. Son has a Japan jersey on w/ a kilt. Lovely scenes .

Serein

Mar 7, 2018
'Mon Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Win or lose though I hope it's a great game.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
So conflicted here. Would love to see Japan win because it would be great for the tournament but that would mean Ireland play New Zealand instead of South Africa.

Although let's be honest, we're probably gonna get a drubbing no matter who we face.

Oleander

Oct 25, 2017
Obviously I should be cheering on Scotland as an Irish supporter, but watching Japan play, I can't help but fall in love.

Serein

Mar 7, 2018
Promising start for us but the momentum is very much with Japan now. They deserve this lead.

gosublime

Oct 25, 2017
You can tell that Japan are just growing in confidence - Scotland need something to happen to change momentum!

Deleted member 28564

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Neither were the two tackles in NZ/Namibia but they still got yellow cards. It's the inconsistency that makes all it so frustrating, just seems like a toss up depending on how the ref is feeling that day.
Sure, it's frustrating. I think this was the right call, however. I've checked it a few times now, and it really didn't seem like he was even trying for a dangerous tackle. Unfortunately we have to deal with human error and inconsistency. Until the AI enslave us, of course.

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
Sure, it's frustrating. I think this was the right call, however. I've checked it a few times now, and it really didn't seem like he was even trying for a dangerous tackle. Unfortunately we have to deal with human error and inconsistency. Until the AI enslave us, of course.
I agree but at the same time, I could easily see some refs call it reckless because of the swinging arm.

Scottish players need to stop with their whining and play the damn game.
What if they threaten Japan with a lawsuit?

Damn, beautiful try. Japan are a joy to watch.