• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, So Here's the deal. Someone just posted a shit load of D3 info on 4Chan.

I've had the majority of this info saved for a rainy day and to not piss off bungie since I'm a big fan but lots of this stuff is complete unknown in the semi public leak circles and so I'm taking the whole thing as Legit based on what I can confirm independently. That said It's just my word and a leakers word.

90lw6to.jpg

28TldJY.jpg

Some Era members can back up some of this as I told them about it months ago.

This timeline of release DOES NOT match what I had prior

To add some slight validity.

unknown.png

I've had this from 2 different sources since September.

EDIT: I've had additional confirmation from a source, This 4Chan leak uses some legit notes such as The Veil and the 4 planets but is for the most part fan fiction. Apologies for this guys. As I said I'd seen some of it prior but not all and I now know why.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I'm wondering if the PC version is still going to be on battle.net without Activision being involved.

...it's gonna be Epic isn't it.

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Weird. Honestly, Destiny 3 sounds super weird.

It's not even on my radar right now. Would rather another big expansion.

Zojirushi

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly I don't give a fuck if 4chan leaked Half Life 3, for all I care they should stay the fuck out of here.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
So a lot us in the Destiny community on ERA heard some info about D3 when the leaks late last year were happening. The Veil was the name we heard for the new enemies. Take that as you will.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Old Chicago is finally happening huh. Been waiting for that one since the pre D1 concept art.

Destiny_Concept_Art_Alex_Chin_Yu_Chu_01.png

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
I think its fake. A couple of things were right with other games and stuff this week, but this is just randos making stuff up because two were right.

BeatnikGunso

Oct 25, 2017
didn't destiny 2 come out two years ago ( wait it hasn't even been that yet) why can't they just add this stuff on top of destiny 2? Well besides the whole activision thing I guess

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Ehhh. what?

I didn't make it past the third line

this is all really fucking super weird

I LOVE IT

ArmadilloGame

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Looks more like a wishlist than an actual leak. Very few true leaks that I've read are that focused on the lore.

OP
OP
Stalker

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think its fake. A couple of things were right with other games and stuff this week, but this is just randos making stuff up because two were right.

I Disagree, I've known the name of The Veil and many other things stated here for months from independent sources I trust and have verified. I mean you can take with a grain of salt for all you know I'm lying too.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I'm taking it with a grain of salt, but this sounds very awesome if true, and the faction-based stuff sounds like a natural next step from what they're playing around with right now in D2. Also, if this is true and is carrying on from the current annual pass's story, then do we think this gets released this year? I honestly thought we'd get one more year of D2 content.

Also, if the Fallen and Cabal are allied with humanity now: give us the Eliksni as a playable race, Bungo. Please. :(

JediMPG

Avenger
Jan 6, 2019
I saw this on reddit a couple hours ago. I think some of it lines up with what AnonTheNine leaker said about D3. Including Europa, Darkness classes and PvEvP portions of the game.

But I think this poster flew too close to the sun with the 12 Player Raids. Unless they add LFG or matchmaking in game. And if next gen consoles have more than 8 people in a party, no way in hell this would happen. People already have a tough time getting 6 people together. So no way this would happen in my eyes.

Oct 27, 2017
Wow!
The only thing that sounds iffy (like Bungie would want it but it's too ambitious to pull off) is the planets changing depending on which Faction holds them, unless it was hard-coded into the story and not a dynamic thing

Day 1 if remotely close though

Deleted member 18742

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm taking it with a grain of salt, but this sounds very awesome if true, and the faction-based stuff sounds like a natural next step from what they're playing around with right now in D2. Also, if this is true and is carrying on from the current annual pass's story, then do we think this gets released this year? I honestly thought we'd get one more year of D2 content.

Also, if the Fallen and Cabal are allied with humanity now: give us the Eliksni as a playable race, Bungo. Please. :(

The rumor is another Annual Pass w/ focus on Savathuun

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
I see a big lore problem with what is posted. The Nine don't have forms so how can we meet them? They are like space dust who are trying to gain form.

Heid

Jan 7, 2018
The Veil, The Light, The Guardians, The Formless One. Could your lore sound any more generic lol

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Not feeling the part where enemies suppress your abilities. But I guess it depends on the implementation. On its face, it sounds unfun. Surely it can't be the all of the Veil that's able to do that.

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really don't see Bungie doing a 12 player raid. It's gonna make it way more difficult for people to organize for it, which I really doubt Bungie is oblivious enough to not realize. People have been extremely vocal about having the raids be more accesible, not less.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds interesting. Maybe they're finally finishing the overarching storyline.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
If this is true, I will return to Destiny. After D2 I and those two expansion packs I just quit. It didn't feel like there was anything that could get me hooked.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
The rumor is another Annual Pass w/ focus on Savathuun
Ah, gotcha. I wouldn't really mind that since it'd mean D3 can release on next-gen hardware. And besides, D2 still feels like it has plenty of life left in it if Bungie allows it.

Sasliquid

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope they don't cut out Enemy races like the Cabal and Fallen, the different enemy races are one of the best things about Destiny

Edit: Also no word if Scorn are returning?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Stalker

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
To add some slight validity.

unknown.png

I've had this from 2 different sources since September.

Status
Not open for further replies.