• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
https://www./threads/next-gen-ps5-n...s-leaks-thread.1480978/page-658#post-25658979

This leak comes from a credible leaker on NeoGaf.

From his leak he hinted at Hellblade 2, Superman, A zombie game and Killer Instinct 2.

"MS is killing it .... literally. This is the most excited I have been for a MS console ever and I have owned them all but if half of this shit is shown, MS E3 is going to be hard to beat.

everyone is worried about specs and I am telling you this will be the best games arms race since Nintendo vs Sega. I cannot fucking wait. And with that I'm off to work."

If this leak is true then it seems a Superman game is in development somewhere. I highly doubt it'll be revealed this year though since WB Montreal will have to announce their game. Speaking of WB Montreal, they're working on a 2nd DC game. Maybe it's Superman?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I love banned sources and fake ass insiders.
Just love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.