• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
I hope not since while I thought RandC 2016 was really good, the story itself wasn't. Just let the new game stand on its own.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
As long as the game that comes out is good whatever, these movies are almost always profitable yet suck hard this if it's true will be no different.

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
*looks at Sly*

Yeah, sure

Sly was being done by the same studio that made Ratchet & Clank (Rainmaker Entertainment), so when that bombed Sly got canned too. If true, this would be done by Sony Pictures Animation and thus unrelated to that.

lmao yep, that movie was such a slog next to the game. Somehow the game looked better than the film at points. Its one of the cheapest looking cg movies ive ever seen

I still can't believe what a dud that film was. They made it look just like the games, they got all the original voice actors, they even managed to squeeze Dr. Nefarious in there, and then wasted it all on a painfully unfunny script where Ratchet doesn't even use zany weapons outside of one training scene.