• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017

Apparently this guy has pretty good cred so this seems like a big scoop. More Wasp goodness and a possible Cassie gets her powers origin story?

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sure, the movies aren't the pinnacle of the MCU but Scott, Hope and Cassie were part of the heart of Endgame so I'm up for Ant-Man & The Wasp & Stinger

WillyFive

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Easily the MVP and standout star of Endgame; which could have been renamed Ant-Man and Friends.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I loved the first two Ant-Man movies, they're among my favorite MCU movies, so i'm really happy there'll be a third.

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Ant Man is probably the most underrated property Marvel Studios has right now.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
I feel bad for saying this as the director seems passionate, but I hope they change the director. Or at least get someone to assist him.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm so down for Ant-Man III. Especially after Endgame.

Cassie also gonna be suiting up.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like this isn't super necessary. These characters are great but when we're only getting three MCU movies a year* there are characters more deserving of a sequel and new characters more deserving of a solo film. Put Scott and friends in another character's ensemble film or something.

*I'm aware we're getting four in 2021. Spider-Man is a Sony distributed film and doesn't "count" for the purposes of Marvel Studios' calendar output. They're still doing only three a year in-house for the foreseeable future

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Marvel created a new Wasp in the comics. So I think we will see Cassie leaning more on going big than going small. I don't think Marvel is going to focus on two teenage girls who shrink and have wings.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
While the movies are not exactly "omfg" both had way more visual spectacle and creative action scenes than I expected so yeah bring us more Ant Man

(and yeah I would love an antman game =D)

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Loved ant man and the wasp, screw the haters bring on ant man 3 ...but hopefully with a lot more scale and ...maybe even some cameos ;d

Deleted member 11008

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Ant-Man 2 was hit or miss but at the end it don't sour my liking for the characters, so I'm ready for a third movie.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Been obvious since the first Ant-Man they were building to having Cassie as Stature.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm happy we're getting a third Ant-Man movie.

Sure they're not the pinnacle of the MCU but they're very warm and nice movies.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm one of the few people that really liked both Ant-Man movies so this is pretty exciting tbh

Deleted member 17388

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope it's called The Wasp and focus on Hope and Cassie this time

Edit: Anyway, pretty cool, I really like the films and the family dynamics

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Sounded like they weren't going to do another one (as they don't make as much money as their other properties), but if this turns out to be true I'm all for it.

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
I love Paul Rudd as Ant Man but I have zero interest in the Ant Man movies. Still haven't seen AM+W. Hopefully this turns out well but I really find Peyton Reed to be a rather bland director.

Muitnorts

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I love the first one but the second is completely mediocre. Hopefully they find a good story post infinity saga, the cast and characters deserve it.
Hoping for a director switch out ideally.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the box office take would be larger after his main role in Endgame.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah, I was hoping they'd do another one but the radio silence on it was starting to be worrisome.

Ant-Man 3 will especially be fun now that Ant-Man is super famous for saving the entire universe + his daughter will hopefully get her own suit. Lots of cool possibilities.

Dec 31, 2017
Hopefully this one isn't as detached from the universe as the first two.

It really sucks that the MCU isn't going to get Pym and Stark interactions and them getting inferiority complexes over Reed Richards.