• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I like how netmobile (The maker of the game) to come up with 2 characters that they could introduce into the comic world (They came up with Luna Snow and 'Wave'? I think. She was a filipino hero).
Yeah, they look great, very distinctive.
Also Crescent and Io, the girl Dan Bi and her bear.
EHLxQT3UwAEnnHu

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This'd be the movie to introduce the Fantastic Four. I hope Ant-Man gets his trilogy.

I think I'm the only nerd who would be amused if the Fantastic Four were introduced in a Black Panther movie.

For those who don't get the reference, Black Panther first appeared in an issue of Fantastic Four.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I like how netmobile (The maker of the game) to come up with 2 characters that they could introduce into the comic world (They came up with Luna Snow and 'Wave'? I think. She was a filipino hero).
Yeah, they look great, very distinctive.
Also Crescent and Io, the girl Dan Bi and her bear.
EHLxQT3UwAEnnHu
I'm pretty sure they didn't create Wave. Wave was introduced by Greg Pak in the comics, and then she was brought over to that game.

Luna Snow and Crescent were their creations.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
New info from Murphy's Law: (the guy who broke the Ant-Man 3 production in the OP)

He's saying don't get too excited yet because he hasn't verified it yet with a second source.

It makes sense..but even the original guy who scooped Ant-Man 3 says its just a rumor he has heard..not even information from a source. Did it sound like even his first source say this? Sounds like he just heard a rumor..

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Ant Man 3 being written by Rick and Morty writer Jeff Loveness:

Whose comic work includes this panel: