• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 56841

User requested account closure
Banned
May 18, 2019
http://www.godzilla-movies.com/news...-development-coincide-with-movie-release-date
2eeyMIT.png

It's green text and my brain is telling me "this is obviously fake, ya dumb" but in my heart I want to believe so badly. Also, didn't Dragon Ball FighterZ also leak like a week before E3 too?

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This sounds too ridiculous to be real

But also too ridiculous to be made up

Hanbei

Nov 11, 2017
1) WTF
2) Just give me Granblue Fantasy Versus first, and then do whatever you want, guys.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Team Kong baby. I like Godzilla, but Kong Skull Island was great.

Hampig

Oct 25, 2017
Would be amazing. My brain tells me there's no way, but my heart tells me to get excited.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Don't know about trusting green text, would it look like the Godzilla anime?
That sounds pretty stupid, maybe it's just published by Arcsys.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
what

why would you do this to me

I think their plate is pretty full already.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Source is just a 4chan post, lol, fake as fuck
Give me a Granblue Fantasy Versus release date, that's all I'm expecting from Arc Sys at E3 (maybe not even that tbh, I don't really know how Cygames does business)

Mesoian

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
This is gonna be one of those games that we won't be able to buy in 2024 huh?

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Hope that this lead us into the eventual XRD TAG BATTLE with Guilty Gear, Dragon Ball, Granblue and Kaiju

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is bullshit and I'm mad that this thread put the possibility of it in my head

CommodoreKong

Oct 25, 2017
I would love a new Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee type game but I have serious doubts this is real.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
This is fake but I'll believe it anyway.

Jet Jaguar vs. King Kong at EVO? I cry

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Actually where is the new GG? They said they were working on the new project a year or so ago right?

NoKisum

Nov 11, 2017
DMV Area, USA
Isn't ArcSys super busy right now? DB FighterZ DLC, Granblue Fantasy, River City Girls, and most likely the next BlazBlue or Guilty Gear.

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
If this is real, which as a Godzilla fan I'm doubting straight away for health reasons alone, it would be one of the more bizarre and random games ever made. A 2D fast paced animu style fighter based on lumbering giant monsters that basically claw at each other and do wrestling moves. Imagine the amount of work it would take to make that roster and all the variants come to life, for what is a niche franchise even in Japan. Don't forget that Toho is cheap as fuck as well.

Weirder things have happened, very few, but they have. I'm going with: Wrong Timeline :-(

Omar310

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I honestly hope it's not real since it's just more stuff between me and persona 5 arena

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
This is absolutely fake, but GOD DAMN do I want it to be real.

If you want to flare up your hopes for no good reason though, WB did have all of those placeholder spots on Amazon UK recently... This would certainly fill a slot if they're not revealing the Harry Potter RPG or a new Batman thing.