• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Atomic Heart is apparently set to release for February 21st, 2023. It will apparently be announced soon, but this is the same site that got all parts of the Silent Hill 2 Remake right before their official announcement, so they already sound confident in their source.

While we have seen the game on multiple occasions, an release date continues to evade us, but thanks to a reliable source who has tipped us, we now know the release date for the title.

Atomic Heart will release for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC on February 23rd, 2023. Atomic Heart will also add to the list of games releasing in February 2023, such as Dead Island 2, Hogwarts Legacy, and more.

WhatIfGaming

UPDATE: The_Snitch tweeted this in response.

View: https://twitter.com/insider_wtf/status/1587026283447320577?s=61&t=lXTXjyHlyplrbKcDDEenAA

Last edited:

SaneOsprey123

May 7, 2020
It's hilarious how they made such a huge deal for the release window reveal of 2022 in their last trailers and then this happens, lmao

Understandable though, so I'm gonna wait eagerly nonetheless

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
low key hyped about this one and i don't really 'hype' over games these days

Oct 25, 2017
First 3 months of 2023 are stacked. Knew it wasn't going to make this year, but glad it wasn't delayed too far in.

Dictator

Digital Foundry
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Berlin, 'SCHLAND
Have the devs for this game (Mundfisch) made a public statement in anyway condemning the Invasion in Ukraine? It is pretty important to me to hear that from a studio based in Russia.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Have the devs for this game (Mundfisch) made a public statement in anyway condemning the Invasion in Ukraine? It is pretty important to me to hear that from a studio based in Russia.

Done some digging and the only thing I've found is a comment on YouTube from an employee there stating they and others at the company were against the war.

Neural

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Well, tbf it's not so easy for anyone in Russia to make public statements that aren't aligned with the regime, let alone condemning the invasion. You might find yourself accidentally falling from a window.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
A public statement might literally endanger the people working there. I do wonder how many of their employees are still based in Russia, though, given the mobilisation and the general exodus of IT workers.

2CL4Mars

Nov 9, 2018
Will any of my money go the the Russian government? because I would rather have to a void giving them a single penny. Maybe buy a pre-owned copy if I decide to buy it? I was exited for the it a few years ago but since the war started it became basically 0.

phonicjoy

Banned
Jun 19, 2018
From their "About Us"

Thats a recent addition to their website. I looked at a snapshot from the internet archive and that wasnt there 2 years ago. That seems like rebranding on their part.

EDIT: it looks from the Cypriotic chamber of commerce that they only registered for the name there and dont have a physical presence there.

EDIT2: From his linkedin the creative art director is simultaneously employed by a russian CG company in moskou.

Im betting the cyprus office is a front.

Last edited:

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Will any of my money go the the Russian government? because I would rather have to a void giving them a single penny. Maybe buy a pre-owned copy if I decide to buy it? I was exited for the it a few years ago but since the war started it became basically 0.
Of course it will. Mundfish will pay its taxes like every other company in Russia. Edit: unless they're based in Cyprus 🤷🏼‍♂️