• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wise

Oct 27, 2017
Bayonetta 3 might be coming in 2018 according to Reddit user _darth_solo.

He got approval from the mods on the r/Nintendo Switch subreddit to post this but as always take this with a grain of salt

I cannot personally reveal my source, but I have it on good authority from a reliable source that Bayonetta 3 will be released this year, maybe this summer. It will not be released later than 2018 barring a disaster.

I have confirmed my sources with the mods, u/FlapSnapple gave me the go ahead for this, so they can vouch for it. I'm sorry but I can't say much more other than watch out for the Nintendo Direct because Bayonetta 3 will be one of those placeholder games that Nintendo is preparing to release. This direct may be Nintendo's E3 if what we've heard is true.

Many claiming Pokemon or Animal Crossing are literally piggybacking off of one person who has a track record but has only said Animal Crossing is probably coming this year, or rather "There is some kind of new Animal Crossing that they hope to release next year too."

Source - https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSw...ayonetta_is_coming_in_2018_on_good_authority/

Really looking forward to this direct!

Status
Not open for further replies.