• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
That'd be stellar, but how?

Does this means BL3 will come to the MS store on Pc as well?

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck this would be awesome. My boyfriend and usual Xbox buddies could all play together. I hope it isn't a mistake.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
This would be great.

Hope Sony joins in on it too, but I don't think they'll bite.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Hoping it's with everything obviously, but would still be fairly happy with PC.

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
Didn't Sony just say it was the developer/product manager fault?

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Huge if true. Spint screen, cross-play, full-blown online co-op. I just hope they don't start doing the Destiny-esque gated progression system where you can only do so much every day or week.

mxbison

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
If it already has split screen on PC, getting it to run on 2 monitors also shouldn't be too hard.

Never got that Nucleus co-op mod to run sadly.

Hewlett

Oct 27, 2017
I have both Xbox and PS4 but do most of my gaming on the PS4. If there's no PS4-PC cross-play I may end up going with Xbox for this.

DRock

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If it already has split screen on PC, getting it to run on 2 monitors also shouldn't be too hard.

Never got that Nucleus co-op mod to run sadly.

I used it before it was rebranded to Nucleus. PC version didn't have local co-op and what this app actually did was launch two or more instances of the application running side by side, synced controllers to the application and resized and placed the windows in split screen or across multiple monitors. It worked surprisingly well if your PC could handle the multiple instances of the game.

Nov 1, 2017
Sony are totally holding out on crossplay until next gen. They're gonna use it as some sort of amazing bullet point about how fantastic the PS5 will be and everyone will lap it up, ignoring the fact that their entire stance this gen has been one giant dick move to not only the industry as a whole but the customers. The only good thing is that their hand will be forced, eventually. They've stalled for this long but as the number of cross play (minus PS4) games grows they look more and more shit every time.

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
Sony are totally holding out on crossplay until next gen. They're gonna use it as some sort of amazing bullet point about how fantastic the PS5 will be and everyone will lap it up, ignoring the fact that their entire stance this gen has been one giant dick move to not only the industry as a whole but the customers. The only good thing is that their hand will be forced, eventually. They've stalled for this long but as the number of cross play (minus PS4) games grows they look more and more shit every time.

I'm confused by your rant. Did you enter the wrong thread by any chance?

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm. If Xbox keeps this up I will be changing to their console as my primary next generation. Very exiciting to hear this happening with more and more titles.

AfropunkNyc

Nov 15, 2017
PC version is going to need a lot of player, if its epic exclusives. Lot of PC players aren't willing to budge at that store front. Its a good idea to have cross platform.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I could see maybe PS4 <—> PC crossplay from Sony, but even that might be asking too much.
Not sure developers will entertain this, fencing off players based on client versions. They'll want to streamline thier support and centralise players to a single platform, rather then slices, if Sony don't want to play ball, they can simply be switched off, untill they stop being brats about it.

Think all Devs should now take that stance, it's either cross play with all or it isn't.