• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to a blog, it seems that Burnout Paradise Remastered has been spotted for the Xbox One and the PS4.

QbPSyxe.jpg

The release date is March 1st 2018, which sounds like a placeholder?

Considering there is no official word from EA or Criterion, let's see where this leads? AFAIK, EA isn't fond of remasters or HD remakes else they're missing a gold mine with plenty of amazing titles on the PS3 / Xbox 360 that can easily be HD remade.

I searched and didn't find a duplicate thread, or if I missed it, please correct me.

Takedown if old.

Wiped

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Already got the Xbox 360 version on Xbox One and the PS3 version with the Big Surf Island DLC

Still might triple dip...

Would *love* a Switch version, sorry to be that guy.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
With 100% more lootboxes.

Though it's nice of them to bring this out now that NFS has seemingly gone to shit.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why but I read this as a Burnout collection lol :(. Already have Burnout Paradise because of GWG and Backwards Compat., but for fans of HD remakes and PS4 fans, they'll enjoy this.

Cogniferous

Oct 27, 2017
England
I've not been one for HD remakes thus far but a shiny Burnout Paridise would be enough to tempt me into a purchase. It's still better than any other open world driving game that has come since. I hope it comes with the DLC. I never got to play on the new island. Bikes were cool as well. Could they get the plane to work now?

Acquiesc3

Oct 30, 2017
Gonna spend another 80 hours just mindlessly driving around and crashing while chatting. Good times.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I have the game on PC, so a remaster of Paradise isn't a big deal for me. I would, however, love to see the Takedown or Paradise.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Not my favorite Burnout, but I'll buy it if it helps send a message to make more Burnout games again.

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
Never liked Paradise. I'd rather they remaster 2, that was the pinnacle of the series to me. Takedowns were a cool bit of emergent gameplay to me, Burnout's strength was always the crazy racing through traffic and chaining and later releases lost that purity.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
It's good to remember that Brazil doesn't officially get Switch games. I don't think Burnout is coming but we can't rule it out completely yet.

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's strange if true since EA said some years ago that they didn't want to make remasters. Either way, I loved Burnout when more younger so if it's true, I'm probably going to buy this. lol

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Would day one it to show support for their great dlc practices back then. Never played the dlc island.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
seriously, did they lose the original code to Takedown or something?

they have to know people want it, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.