• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SNRUB

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Animator Bill Kopp posted this pic and shared it on his Facebook page with animation producer Jeff DeGrandis, on the left you can see a huge poster of Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy. For the record, this was taken at Activision's HQ in Santa Monica, CA this past weekend.

Bill Kopp has quite a resume. His most famous work is Eek! The Cat which aired on Fox Kids way back in the day but he has worked other things like the Roger Rabbit shorts, Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes and even The Simpsons back when they were crudely-drawn filler material on Tracey Ullman's show.

Thoughts?

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i think Activision knows they have a lot of potential in their hands now that Crash is back

could be

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Animator Bill Kopp posted this pic and shared it on his Facebook page with animation producer Jeff DeGrandis, on the left you can see a huge poster of Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy. For the record, this was taken at Activision's HQ in Santa Monica, CA this past weekend.

Bill Kopp has quite a resume. His most famous work is Eek! The Cat which aired on Fox Kids way back in the day but he has worked other things like the Roger Rabbit shorts, Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes and even The Simpsons back when they were crudely-drawn filler material on Tracey Ullman's show.

Thoughts?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
User Banned (5 Days): Inappropriate remark; history of bans for inflammatory commentaries and drive-by posts.
Yeah my pants are full of cum now

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'd like to know what subscription service I'd have to sign up for in order to watch this.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
I'd Watch a Crash or Spyro TV Show.
If you want Spyro there's always the Skylanders show.
GaseousAfraidFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019

Motwera

Oct 27, 2017
Hmmmmmmm.... This makes things quite interesting, I wonder how soon will we see this and if it will materialize (I hope it does, I really do hope so!)

Motwera

Oct 27, 2017
It's like they couldn't decide between an Australian accent or a New Zealand accent, so they just went with what ever the fuck this is. Horrible.
Here's Crash and Coco in the 3rd season, they ended up changing Crash's voice, but the accent remained, and he seemed less overly-intelligent here. Although I would rather have him mute, for Coco

She sounds fine, but they ruined her appearance here, they could've pulled a decent look for her MOM style

Certainly can't really say anything positive about the Crash of the Titans shorts that came out in 2007, but I could for the cartoon cutscenes in Mind Over Mutant, at least

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
The remakes have been selling well, so I wouldn't be surprised if they had something like this in the works.

The two more important questions are, as usual with adaptations of video games to other mediums, A) Will it ever actually get made, and B) If it does, will it even be worth watching?

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
Goddamn those Skylanders clips hurt my soul. Crash sounds more Kiwi than Aussie, obviously because he's voiced by one.

And I recognized Tara Strong as Aussie Coco immediately.