• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
since crash 4 PC has always online DRM , in the unlikely event of a steam port, would they remove the always online DRM?

Atom

Jul 25, 2021
They better fucking remove the always online DRM from the Bnet version if they pull it from the steam release. Absolute horseshit.

Sangral

Feb 17, 2022
Now can someone please finally find the secret Dragons Dogma 2 steamdb entry, thanks.

(Can't wait till the MS deal gets through and the Crash games land on Steam)

Hassansan

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any theory why CTR never showed up on PC?
The game being 30fps on all platforms is fucked up ..

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Well, Saints Row and Evil Dead are guaranteed to come when their deals end.

Would be nice if Crash 4 and CTR came to Steam too.

Oct 28, 2017
Crash 4 on Steam would be nice, putting a platformer on Battle.net was a bad idea. Let it be on Steam with the Crash and Spyro trilogies. Hopefully Tony Hawk 1+2 isn't far behind since it's also an Activision title.

Crash 4 pls 🙏 and CTR
It sure would be nice if CTR got a PC port and upgrade on the new consoles that upped the framerate, resolution and shortened load times.

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
Look at the Crash 4 history. It hasn't been actively worked on in over 2 years. All the changes are global

extremely unlikely it's coming.

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Saints Row and Evil Dead are probably a matter of time anyway (6-12 months from the EGS release), but Crash 4 is interesting. I hope more Activision/Blizzard games find their way to Steam now.

Sangral

Feb 17, 2022
Look at the Crash 4 history. It hasn't been actively worked on in over 2 years. All the changes are global

extremely unlikely it's coming.

I mean, once the MS deal goes through, and they scrap the BNet launcher it's extremely likely, no? If anyone brings them to Steam as soon as they can, it's Microsoft.

Tortillo VI

May 27, 2018
Saints Row could have been a day one purchase from me on Steam. Now I guess I'll wait and see in one year.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
How the hell do they even figure out that the entries belong to which game? That part of this always baffled me.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Yes!!! Crash 4!!!! Wanted to buy it on PC, but don't want to use battle net when I don't have to. :P if it comes to steam, I'll grab it

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
Crash 4 on Steam would be nice, putting a platformer on Battle.net was a bad idea. Let it be on Steam with the Crash and Spyro trilogies. Hopefully Tony Hawk 1+2 isn't far behind since it's also an Activision title.

It sure would be nice if CTR got a PC port and upgrade on the new consoles that upped the framerate, resolution and shortened load times.
Yeah, CTR's flaws are very last gen console specific with 30fps and long loading, really a shame no next gen version or PC port.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017

brain_stew

Oct 30, 2017
Crash 4 seems like a perfect fit for Steam Deck (if they remove the always online DRM with this release), hopefully Tony Hawk's isn't too far behind.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
TBH, if Activision needs a dry run of incorporating Battle.net into Steamworks before MWii, Crash 4 would be the obvious pick, as it's a single player game, so some flubs can be tolerated.

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
Crash 4 being on Steam means nothing as well as COD, Blizzard games is a whole other deal. I expect Microsoft will eventually want to get rid of Battle.net sadly and force us to use their shitty own app or maybe port them to Steam