• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashler

Oct 27, 2017
New thread for new news!

Looks like the Switch version & Amiibo are coming out on 5th September.

From my Amazon.it Amiibo Pre-order:

GlsmEvF.jpg

Deleted member 6436

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Feels like a placeholder to me because that's

-Outside the summer 2018 window they mentioned
-A wednesday

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just a placeholder, they wouldn't have the new date if they couldn't announce it in the recent tweet.

Oct 27, 2017
Ah, more September games.

Wonderful.

I get that everyone is saying placeholder, but I can't imagine it's off from this date. Unfortunately, I feel like if the game was coming out in June-July they would've said so insteas of keeping the date unknown.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
New thread for new news!

Looks like the Switch version & Amiibo are coming out on 5th September.

From my Amazon.it Amiibo Pre-order:

On the Amazon.it page of Dark Souls, however, the release date is 31st August, which is different. I think thay just put a placeholder date after summer.

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, that would be a much longer delay than i would have guessed. I'm still getting the game on Switch because i want to play it on a portable. Still, it sucks.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Could be a placeholder, but if it really coming around that time, then well, Tomb Raider is getting my attention first and foremost.

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
North America sent out an email with December 28 as the date. I'd take any date from a retailer with a massive pile of salt

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
From reading the comments and looking into it, this seems to be a placeholder date.

I'm going to lock this thread but feel free to create a new one if there is a new date or something happens to back this up.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.