• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...ler_destiny_2_expansion_2_the_fallen_warmind/

I saw a few days ago about the supposed Gamestop leak but now it looks like someone actually took a pic of the details of it

eXaOLLx.jpg

F4VRu9c.jpg

this is basic enough that it sounds believable.

Josecitox

Oct 25, 2017
Argentina
The only leak that is real is "Gods of Mars" from the japanese PSN store, the rest is wild speculation.

It seems someone with a camera and "inspect element" skills has been playing around with the Destiny playerbase.

Deleted member 1074

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
warmind.... gravemind (thinking emoji) I wish these were more meaty tbh season pass was a waste of money :(

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They can fix this game, but going back to Mars is disappointing.

Im gonna need a lot more details when they reveal this at E3.

Kimura

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Am I better off buying The Division and staying with Warframe than getting into Destiny 2 at this point?

Militaratus

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
But is it $20 worth of awesome story content (about 7 hours) -Hahaha!-, or is it just price to pay to access new lootbox content with throwaway bonuses such as a couple of story missions?

lawtowler

Oct 30, 2017
Can't believe I've reached a point where I wish I hadn't bought the season pass for D2. A year ago I couldn't imagine not only not being hyped for a Destiny DLC drop but actively regretting pre-paying for it.

I feel like Destiny 2 is the true story of the "Collapse from the Golden Age".

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
The only leak that is real is "Gods of Mars" from the japanese PSN store, the rest is wild speculation.

It seems someone with a camera and "inspect element" skills has been playing around with the Destiny playerbase.

That leak was fake and reappeared later on with certain names changed, which was also fake.

Shooter

Oct 28, 2017
Rasputin is going to die and Ana Bray is going to leave after the campaign just like Osiris.

Azajabar

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Monk's Cafe
I really don't care, I will just watch a couple of Lore videos on it later because for some reason I like the world and the lore behind it but that will be it

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These descriptions of their dlc always crack me up. They're so serious and self referential, like we should 100% totally be wetting ourself in anticipation. According to Bungie we're all supposed to be like "IM SO INVESTED IN THE STORY! ANOTHER PIECE OF THE PUZZLE! WE FINALLY FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO ANA BRAY AND RASPUTIN AND SHIT!!"

In the end it'll just be bland missions to run through and forget about immediately,

Deathman

Oct 25, 2017
Well, the most recent event had zero Eververse content that cost real money to get. So I guess you are of those who just want to post the same old stuff in every D2 thread?

His point stands, considering Bungies current history with making the same mistake with Destiny over and over again I wouldn't be surprised if they felt they could slip in new MTX content in this DLC

Jof

Nov 3, 2017
Did Bungie just take the plot from Curse of Osiris, and find and replace'd Osiris with Ana Bray, Mercury with Mars and Vex with Warmind?

Calaius

Oct 29, 2017
Wether this is fake or not, I don't expect a new raid so, zero interest.

How Blizzard can create a few dungeons and raids per extension but Bungie can't create a single one to retain a fleeing player base is beyond my understanding.

Deleted member 33515

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 17, 2017
2 hours worth of content for us mugs who bought the season pass.

this is the last hope for Bungie to keep me on it. not that they might want to do the effort, I mean, maybe they're fine with me not playing their games anymore.
in any case, sure as hell I won't get the full package for their next game. I won't even get it day one. Not sure at this stage if I will even get it at all.
then again, they might not care.

OP
OP
DNAbro

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
It wasn't, saw it with my own eyes and even posted about it on GAF with links, screenshots,etc.

Nothing stops Bungie from changing that name tho, but at that time it was real.

hmm interesting. Only thing I saw of it was links from reddit where the guy was called out for it cause it was fake and then immediately he "found" an english version.