• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
UPDATE: Tweet deleted:

L5SMDLql.png

Last edited:

Ailanthium

Oct 27, 2017
That's new boxart and everything, right? Seems pretty legit. I wonder if there's any significance to the Valentine's Day release date.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Oh nice, where the Last of Us 2 used to be.

Also if that price is accurate, it's 55 bucks Canadian. Not bad.

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to it :)

I was tempted by the Early Access, but I have little time as it is, and I might as well support the full release in -February- ;)

Bit bummed they couldn't manage a mid December release, with a fleshed out slate of family friendly games baked in, it would have seemed like a shoe-in, but maybe at least that way Sony can give it a good marketing push.

PrintedCrayon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seadome
I hope the PS5 is backward compatible. A game with a long tail such as this deserves as much time as it needs to let the community flourish and produce masterpieces.

Nice to see it slotting into TLOU2's previous launch date. 2020 going to be a great year.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
PSA: early access buyers get the full game for "free". It's available at PSN.

Oct 25, 2017
If this true than I'm confused not only cuz it's so close and they've done nothing to hint at so and if tlou2 was the next week why the fudge would they have this date

OP
OP
modiz

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
If this true than I'm confused not only cuz it's so close and they've done nothing to hint at so and if tlou2 was the next week why the fudge would they have this date
To be fair we dont dont know that this was the target date before the delay, they might have had a different internal date because of TLOU2, and moved it to feb 14th because there is no TLOU2 there anymore

ClayModel

Oct 29, 2017
Well, Dreams as it is, seems pretty stable for a full release I'd say. Plenty of Dreams, both stunningly amazing and badly done nonsense, are around for the non-creative players.

Now, I only hope Sony actually market and promote the crap out of Dreams, cause it deserves everyone's attention.

el_galvon

Jun 13, 2019
I hope they cam make it, it's seems a good date.

Still need to buy the Early Access version, was already pretty impressive when played the Beta.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Now that I think about it, Dreams is the one PlayStation exclusive coming out next year that has a realistic shot of being even more critically acclaimed than The Last of Us Pt. 2.

RingRang

Alt account banned
Banned
Oct 2, 2019
The story of this game and it's roll out has been so weird to watch. Will be nice to just finally have it out and see what Media Molecule does next.