• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JackDestiny01

Jun 12, 2020
It would not be a rumor if billbil-kun mentioned 4 - 5 months of leaked PlayStation Plus games and always be correct.

Edit: He also did that last year on 15 games Epic Games giveaway.

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
EGS Christmas game list giveaway leaks have been pretty spot on for the last 2 years so uh…

How about a game of lucky hit?

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
What a nice way to start that kind of giveaway with such a mediocre title.
That should set the tone.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This just reminded me I've forgotten to download the free Epic games for the last half year smh

Carmelozi

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Mhh interestingly, the dealab person says the most interesting game of the Christmas giveaway will be given the 25th. And says there's at least 8 games never offered by Epic in the past and that they are liked by critics.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
Mhh interestingly, the dealab person says the most interesting game of the Christmas giveaway will be given the 25th. And says there's at least 8 games never offered by Epic in the past and that they are liked by critics.
He considers Shenmue 3 as liked by critics (as it is in bold):
unknown.png

So might just say 8 new games that havent been given away by Epic yet.

Yudoken

Jun 7, 2019
I love Shenmue 1+2 but did nog consider buying 3 due to the negative reception and lackluster gameplay.
I might finally give it a try and see for myself what they've done with S3.

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
Always impressed by the eagerness of people looking to whine about 14 free games you don't even have to claim if you don't want to 🙄

Zaimokuza

May 14, 2020
If I ever become a billionaire I'm also going to buy random games to people.

I hope they give me something from my Wishlist.

koshiro

Oct 27, 2017
I love Shenmue 1+2 but did nog consider buying 3 due to the negative reception and lackluster gameplay.
I might finally give it a try and see for myself what they've done with S3.
As someone that loves Shenme 1 & 2, I'd suggest not. Imagine taking Shenmue, removing the story and character development, and padding it out with the box moving job. That's 3.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
I just wondered will this be last year where Epic gives games. I mean they need to start being actually sustainable.

Vommy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I got so many free game from Epic. Some really good ones like Celest or Civ. Hope the lineup brings out one or two gems.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
As predictable as your "I like epic and the free games" post in every EGS thread.
Whats wrong with it ?
Imagine entering a thread about free games only to complain or start some shit lol. Really weird behavior.

Edit.

Also I don't like Epic at all lol. Just appreciating the free games, don't care much for them outside of that.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Neat, I would have preferred 1 and/or 2 but the more the merrier

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
If a Kingdom Hearts game isn't one of the 14, then it's just the usually weekly drip quality games then or a title everyone and their crazy uncle/grandma already has through humble or fanatical bundle

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
It just feels weird because it's a free thing no one is forcing anyone to claim. I mean complaining about something that is being given away for free... Just think about it.

Who is complaining?
MAYBE in a sense that the posters "complain" about the quality of freebies? But the majority just laugh and roll their eyes at the things that EGS tries to stay relevant.