• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019

Movies

Movie News, Previews, Trailers and Reviews! Get the Latest Information on We Got This Covered!

evangeline.jpg

MCU star Evangeline Lilly's dismissive comments about the coronavirus outbreak have caused a major controversy online, with the actress' troubling attitude towards self-isolating and shocking belief that the pandemic is just a hoax riling up fans, with many demanding that Marvel remove her from the franchise at once. While they won't be doing that – at least, not yet – due to contractual obligations, we have heard the studio will be reducing her role in Ant-Man 3.

According to sources close to WGTC – the same ones who told us Ahsoka Tano will cameo in The Mandalorian season 2 and Han will return to the Fast & Furious franchise, both of which were correct – Lilly's Hope Van Dyne will no longer be the threequel's co-lead, which will require some reworking of the proposed storyline. From what we understand, the new plan is to bump up the role of Emma Fuhrmann's Cassie Lang, daughter of Paul Rudd's Scott.

I am living with my father at the moment, who has stage four lukemia. I am also immune compromised at the moment. I have two young kids. Some people value their lives over freedom, some people value freedom over their lives. We all make our choices. With love and respect.

Where we are right now feels a lot too close to Marshall Law for my comfort already, all in the name of a respiratory flu. It's unnerving. I appreciate your engagement and the meaningful discourse. Let's be vigilant right now. And kind. Watchful and gracious - keeping a close eye on our leaders, making sure they don't abuse this moment to steal away more freedoms and grab more power, but gracious with each other as we try to navigate the unknown dangers of a modern, global world and power structure. Stay in touch. We're in this together. Thank you for listening. I have heard you.

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, that's a shame. I enjoyed her character in the first two movies. Don't know about the website though, despite their claims of getting some rumours out there.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
Lol yeah right whatever. This site should be banned. They pulled this out of their ass.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Don't believe it for a second.

They would likely just ask her to make a retraction, and donate some money to a COVID-19 related cause.

Edit: they should fire Ruffalo for that Imagine video though.

JeTmAn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I seriously doubt it. What she said was dumb, pulling her lead role from this would be dumber.

Porsche85

alt account
Banned
Mar 9, 2020
Those comments aren't as controversial as some of the stuff James Gunn said and he's back. I doubt this will come to fruition.

Mórríoghain

Nov 2, 2017
I don't give we got this covered a click but that doesn't change the fact that Evangeline Lilly is a fucking idiot.

OP
OP

Deleted member 52442

Banned
Jan 24, 2019
www.resetera.com

We Got This Covered and websites like them are unreliable, and many times push sexist, alt-right agendas. So stop sourcing them.

Places like We Got This Covered, Comicbook Movie, Cosmicbook News, and MCU Cosmic get shared on here frequently, and it should stop. Rumor mongering websites with incredibly low accuracy and high frequency of bullshit that are telling people what they want to hear. They are the website...

i guess i got baited

nicolasacmf

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Hope it's true. She was being extremely idiotic over something that not only CAN kill people but has ALREADY killed many.

Spoit

Oct 28, 2017
www.resetera.com

We Got This Covered and websites like them are unreliable, and many times push sexist, alt-right agendas. So stop sourcing them.

Places like We Got This Covered, Comicbook Movie, Cosmicbook News, and MCU Cosmic get shared on here frequently, and it should stop. Rumor mongering websites with incredibly low accuracy and high frequency of bullshit that are telling people what they want to hear. They are the website...
First reply got it. What's next, people posting Forbes contributor articles as fact?

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Don't believe it. People aren't going to care enough by the time the film comes out to justify removing her.

Deleted member 21709

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
What an idiot. 'I care about my freedom over the lives of others'

You should not be 'free' to endanger others. You can be free inside the confines of your large home.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Not a reliable site, and being comicgate adjacent should not be trusted in articles about women IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.