• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iori Fuyusaka

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

This guy has been accurately leaking basically everything from this year's E3 and has even received a cease and desist from Nintendo.

At this point, I wouldn't even take it with a grain of salt.

This seems legit.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't play with my feelings please. The only good Final Fantasy from the main series on PS1 is finally getting a remaster ??

Last edited:

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
While they're still in the middle of working on an episodic FF7? That seems a bit absurd.

Edit: oh remaster, not remake, lol

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
Be still my beating heart

I iwsh these remasters get widescreen support. Cant stand the black bars.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Port or remaster? Latter seems insanely unlikely.

e: oh remaster not remake zzz

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
h60B2B015

Can't wait

JustinBailey

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Plz improve the framerate of the game from the terrible PC version I bought and played on my terrible PC in the late 90s or early 2000s or whenever it was

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol. I don't believe it at all but if its true, then they better also remake the best Final fAntasy which is 9.

Skulldead

Oct 27, 2017
That FF have great quality, but the gameplay is weak and unbalance i can't find any more fun to play it. If this remaster correct these, i'll glady play it again, but i don't think it's going to happen...

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
And don't bloody release it with an overworld/battle music glitch that needs fixing later but may or may not ever be.

Tiddy

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like some people don't know the difference between a remake and a remaster.

Hogger

Nov 18, 2017
There's no way. Although i love the possibility of SE realizing that their old games are better than what they can make now and just redo them for a new generation.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
After yesterday's Miyamoto stunt (not from the same person obviously), I am still going to take with a grain of salt. At this point I'm taking all insiders with a grain of salt unless they have receipts, or the thing they're saying is very "no shit sherlock".

Status
Not open for further replies.