• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It was actually Snoke who wanted Kylo to take off the mask but Kylo killed him.

The "letting the past die" line was just some cool shit to say as he was trying to manipulate Rey, not necessarily his true feelings

I thought this seemed obvious

because for a minute he tries to trick rey by saying "good and evil are both bad, let's go do our own thing" and then 5 minutes later he's a screaming cartoon villain again

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Walking around in a crooked helmet held together by tape and glue is surely going to make everyone fear and respect Kylo.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Walking around in a crooked helmet held together by tape and glue is surely going to make everyone fear and respect Kylo.
I mean the guy absolutely has no idea what he's doing in my opinion. He went from a rabid fanboy to someone who wants to move on yet can't, to this. He's almost pathetic. A shell of what Vader was.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I mean the guy absolutely has no idea what he's doing in my opinion. He went from a rabid fanboy to someone who wants to move on yet can't, to this. He's almost pathetic. A shell of what Vader was.

Just waiting for him to echo Anakin in Sith.

Obi Wans grand daughter after kicking his ass into fire says "You always wanted to be Vader so this fire should help"

Kylo "I haaate yooooouuu!" " Like poetry.....

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

naah, he when beyond vader.

he actually killed willingly his master.

not in a "last second" change of heart.

and you talk like if vader didnt go through phases on the original trilogy

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Adventure Poe is actually Nathan Drake

lol holy shit - uncharted 3 influence for sure

220px-Uncharted_3_Boxart.jpg
Capture.png

Last edited: