• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 67800

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 30, 2020
aIHkzvJ.jpeg

c820dBa.jpeg

DGxO

Oct 21, 2018
It was funny when they used celebrities in the marketing material like Kobe and Snoop Dogg, not as fun when they're legit in the game, like Neymar and Snoop Dogg

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Surprised they're not in their sports uniform

I guess this is still in the phase of every new game where the skins aren't too crazy

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
If Neymar's character is accurate he'll fall down every single time he takes even 1 damage.
Surprised they're not in their sports uniform

I guess this is still in the phase of every new game where the skins aren't too crazy
football clubs and their sponsors probably wouldn't be too thrilled about appearing in a game like CoD like that

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
I know he just returned from a long injury, but it feels like it's been years since Pogba was relevant as a player. He hasn't been truly top class since he left Juve years ago.

I guess he's still super popular with kids so his appearance here makes sense?

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
Well I get to shoot Neymar so I'm not mad.
Fucking fascist endorser.

Glasfrut

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I know he just returned from a long injury, but it feels like it's been years since Pogba was relevant as a player. He hasn't been truly top class since he left Juve years ago.

He won a World Cup 2 years after leaving Juve tho...

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
They have custom dolphin diving animation, same with their last stand/downed ones.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017

I mean sure if all you watch are United highlights. He was one of the best players during last year's Euros.

Jul 26, 2018
NO WAY!!! THIS CAN'T BE REAL LMAO!

Ngl.. I love this. This is something I will buy. Can't wait for the Neymar dive emote!

Apparently Messi is rumored to be in this as well.

The Omega Man

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't play with the Neymar skin, you'll be tripping on invisible stuff and crying fault on the floor all the time.

Mik2121

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
I mean, honestly... at least they are wearing stuff that fits the theme of the game? It's just someone's face. When playing, you most likely won't even notice, for the most part.

Tarnished

Sep 10, 2021
As a brazilian, its cause me physical pain to see neymar (the main player our main sport) wielding a gun when he actually endorses the n#z# government and firearm lobby they allowed to happen, with numbers of violence by it growing in vicious rates since then.

I really hate Call of Duty because of how it sells here and affects my country.