• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Fortnite just deployed Patch 10.30.1 and data miners have uncovered a plethora of information that has a lot of Batman related cosmetics, challenges, and added Gotham City as a POI.

Batman-Fortnite-Challenges.jpg

Explosive-Batarng.png

More stuff at the Source.

Source: TheNerdMag

This goes perfectly in line with what the voice actor for Origins said a few days ago, and also the mysterious listing on Epic Games Store a few days ago.

It could be possible for the reveal to be as early as later today, or later, but now we know it IS on the horizon.

put me in 1x1 if reposted.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
Marvel and DC dipping their toes in the same cash-cow franchise isn't anything new, but given Fortnite is considerably more plugged-in than Lego games and sets, I'm very curious to see where this goes in the long term. Also, I'm terribly uninformed about DC goings-on. Marvel obviously wanted to promote Infinity War in 2018 and Endgame in 2019, but what would this tie into?

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
feels like rumors for a new batman game have been really kicking off in the last few weeks, first AK on ps plus, then Epic teasing the whole trilogy as a EGS freebie, then the VA teasing a new game and now this...

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The amount of collabs in fortnite this year is getting worrying, game is gonna be a giant billboard in 2020 at this rate.

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Batman has the 80 year anniversary on September 21st, so might be just that.

Aztorian

Jan 3, 2018
feels like rumors for a new batman game have been really kicking off in the last few weeks, first AK on ps plus, then Epic teasing the whole trilogy as a EGS freebie, then the VA teasing a new game and now this...
I was thinking the same thing.
A lot of Batman related news lately. Most not really significant but all added up makes you wonder if theres something coming..

Fortnite Collab means we can potentially get a teaser trailer or something today, tomorrow or anytime this week. full reveal at game awards.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Marvel and DC dipping their toes in the same cash-cow franchise isn't anything new, but given Fortnite is considerably more plugged-in than Lego games and sets, I'm very curious to see where this goes in the long term. Also, I'm terribly uninformed about DC goings-on. Marvel obviously wanted to promote Infinity War in 2018 and Endgame in 2019, but what would this tie into?
80th anniversary

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fortnite is still a thing I thought everybody was moving back to minecraft

A game that had like 80 million monthly players a year ago is not gonna suddenly die out. I mean, even if you take away 95% of the population that's 4 million people. Most triple-A game devs and publishers would sacrifice their relatives to Satan to have those numbers.

prudis

Oct 25, 2017
CZ
makes total sense , after the mess Akrham Knight was on PC.

This way the masses cant push them to actually fix the shitty port as EGS has little to no social features

Last edited:

MonsterJail

Self requested temp ban
Banned
Feb 27, 2018
The action Harry Potter game that leaked ages ago will be finally revealed to be the story of a young Bruce Wayne being sent to Hogwarts

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, with this and the secret EGS Batman teaser, I think a new game is about to be revealed tomorrow.

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
The 21 of September is the Batman Day, this is why all the fuzz and activities.
Will they announce a new game too? We'll see I guess.

OldMuffin

Nov 1, 2017
Doubt we will see a new game announcement. And the the secret epic store thing is probably just some cross promotion thing with fortnight and they'll probably give away the Arkham collection

Carlius

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
well, tomorrow epic games store will give out either one batbman game for free or the whole bundle. so its that and an egs esclusive annoucement if you ask me/

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This lines up with the free batman game coming to the EGS tomorrow

OH MY GOD, if they have a batman skin then I'll be all over that!

Still waiting on the IT skin....

Last edited:

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Origins was cool.

I'm looking forward to play a batman game again.

HypedBulborb

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
This will probably mean that if there is a new game, it will be exclusive to the EGS...

Don't do this to me please... I love the franchise but won't be able to support it if it's on that platform.